PDA

View Full Version : Archetypes in Work

Samarex
March 29th, 2018, 10:50
Just wanted to let you all know I am getting close to having Archetypes part of the Character Sheet.
We can create one, open one and see all its features. The features will drop into your Class Abilities Section on the actions tab
Im working getting the Archetype to Drop into the Class section. I have the field just need to get the Drop action coded.

Not sure what the automation will be like as it might be a bit to complicated to code in what gets replaces or changed in the class due to the archetype.
So it might be some manual adjustment work on the players part of Character record keeping. But at least we will have a place to put them ant the information there for the player to use.

Allmight
March 29th, 2018, 14:09
That is great news. Well done Samarex. Some manual adjustments are fine. Not everything HAS to be automated.

Any kind of ETA when we can expect to see some updates to Starfinder? Just curious.

ragnaroc1011
March 29th, 2018, 17:28
Just wanted to let you all know I am getting close to having Archetypes part of the Character Sheet.
We can create one, open one and see all its features. The features will drop into your Class Abilities Section on the actions tab
Im working getting the Archetype to Drop into the Class section. I have the field just need to get the Drop action coded.

Not sure what the automation will be like as it might be a bit to complicated to code in what gets replaces or changed in the class due to the archetype.
So it might be some manual adjustment work on the players part of Character record keeping. But at least we will have a place to put them ant the information there for the player to use.

Do you have a way to bypass archetypes if you wish to make you own style of character?