PDA

View Full Version : Group of 3 players looking to play Saturday or Sunday 5e

mccormicknb
March 27th, 2018, 14:56
We are looking to join an online group who are running a 5e campaign. 2 of us are Moderate players one newer player. We are reliable, just looking for a fun game with fun people. :D

LiquidDM
March 28th, 2018, 16:09
Hi, I might be able to run as your DM.

I just want to ask a few questions though;

1. What licenses do you guys have? Demo or Full? I currently have the Full license right now but will upgrade maybe by end of next week.
2. I can run games on Saturday or Sunday at around 6-9 PM PDT (UTC-7). Are you guys ok with that time?

mccormicknb
March 29th, 2018, 15:02
Sorry, it took me a couple of days to reply, I had to check with my group mates.
We have full licenses and a few 5e modules. Saturday 6-9 would be great. We were hoping to have a group of 5 or 6 total would you be ok DMing a group that big? I would create a new post of LF3players and see what comes up.

LiquidDM
March 29th, 2018, 16:19
No problem. A group of 5-6 will be perfect.

Experience/DM type: I have been DMing for 3 years with a constant group that meets in person every week (5E.) Though Iam really new to Fanatsy grounds but Iam learning quick.

My style as a DM is very fluid. The PC contributes to the story line and can swing the story itself depending on their actions and decisions. I find that a PC written back story is very important because I can draw a lot of hooks to it.

What modules have you played through in DND?

mccormicknb
March 29th, 2018, 17:05
We have only done homebrew campaigns, I meant supplemental modules, like xanathar's guide.

LiquidDM
March 29th, 2018, 19:04
Ok. Im thinking of running you guys through Lost Mine of Phandelver then branch out to the other major campaigns like Hoard of the Dragon Queen or Out of the Abyss story line. If you want we can do that.

BladeRizen
April 1st, 2018, 01:56
Hey guys I am fairly new and looking for a group to play with around those times as well! Would you be open to me joining your ranks as well?

damned
April 1st, 2018, 15:06
Welcome mccormicknb

In less than 2 weeks we are running the 12th Fantasy Grounds FG Con 12 virtual convention.
Its completely free to play and open to new and old players alike.

Check it out here: https://www.fg-con.com/events/

Many great GMs are running games as well as a dozen games by Expedition to Sleeper Island, and games by The Fantasy Grounds College and Pro Nobis and Savage Mojo.

SmiteWorks support the Con by upgrading Standard Licenses to Ultimate Licenses for that weekend.

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/website-600x200-b.jpg (www.fg-con.com/events/)
FG Con 12 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - April 13-15 2018
Register at www.fg-con.com (https://www.fg-con.com/) for all the latest info.

mccormicknb
April 1st, 2018, 20:21
Hey guys I am fairly new and looking for a group to play with around those times as well! Would you be open to me joining your ranks as well?

Yeah, I will message you Wednesday after we figure some stuff out.

pathfinder
April 2nd, 2018, 02:24
I would like to join your group if you still have a spot.

I have played a lot of AD&D 2nd Edition and /tons/ of Pathfinder (hence the name), dabbled a little bit in 5th edition but really like it.

Full license, available every Sunday, and perfectly fine with Mines then a campaign.

Please let me know if I make the cut!

mccormicknb
April 2nd, 2018, 13:14
I would like to join your group if you still have a spot.

I have played a lot of AD&D 2nd Edition and /tons/ of Pathfinder (hence the name), dabbled a little bit in 5th edition but really like it.

Full license, available every Sunday, and perfectly fine with Mines then a campaign.

Please let me know if I make the cut!

We have decided on a Saturday evening time. If that would work for you let me know and I'll message you Wednesday with more info.

pathfinder
April 2nd, 2018, 14:12
Appreciate it can’t make Saturdays in a regular basis, so would like to step aside and make room for someone else. :) good luck with the campaign!