PDA

View Full Version : After Linking my Paizo account I have no clue what I have available for modules on FG

Pseudokyd
March 27th, 2018, 03:41
It gave me a list of eight products none which I can figure out where to find them on fantasy grounds. this is an example of what comes up, PZO1110E is owned

link added. What link was added where can I got to find out what products linked and what products didn't? I have a lot of paizo products and I am curious, and would love answers.

Trenloe
March 27th, 2018, 03:45
Welcome to the forums.

It’s not straightforward, some info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?40883-Question-about-the-Pazio-Fantasy-Grounds-discount&p=376317&viewfull=1#post376317

Or just put the products in your cart and see if a discount is applied or not.

damned
March 27th, 2018, 04:23
It gave me a list of eight products none which I can figure out where to find them on fantasy grounds. this is an example of what comes up, PZO1110E is owned

link added. What link was added where can I got to find out what products linked and what products didn't? I have a lot of paizo products and I am curious, and would love answers.

Welcome Pseudokyd

Not sure if Im misunderstanding what you wrote but owning the PDF products on Paizo doesnt give you the same products in FG it gives you a discount to the products in FG.

Pseudokyd
March 29th, 2018, 12:38
Thanks for the replies, I guess I have to just try to see which ones will have discounts and which ones won't.