PDA

View Full Version : Bit late to the party! I am running a game!

Doswelk
March 24th, 2018, 22:32
Hello,

Given that I am only now able to confirm that I am able to run a game this FG-CON and player sign-up started yesterday, I thought I'd better try and plug the fact that I am running a game!

This time I am going to run a Hellfrost game!

Now all I need to do is write something! :S

Please sign up and join me for some carnage and chaos in the Frozen North.

It will be Saturday 13:00 UTC to 17:00 UTC, there will be six pre-gens and it seems I have to use Discord this time :s

Kevin

https://www.fg-con.com/events/hellfrost-savage-tales/

LordEntrails
March 24th, 2018, 23:41
Welcome to the Con. Not too late, and glad to have you on board.

Doswelk
March 26th, 2018, 10:38
I seem to have managed to remove my event from the list by updating the blub to include character details and the fact whilst writing the adventure realised I could support a party of eight, I assume it needs to be approved again, sorry about that <sheepish grin>

LordEntrails
March 26th, 2018, 16:56
I seem to have managed to remove my event from the list by updating the blub to include character details and the fact whilst writing the adventure realised I could support a party of eight, I assume it needs to be approved again, sorry about that <sheepish grin>
Yep, everytime you edit/modify the entry it has to be approved again. The FG Con team will get it approved again, just have to give them a little bit of time for that to happen.