PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Weekday morning game Tue Wed or Fri CEST European Time Zone D&D 5e

Asturcan
March 23rd, 2018, 11:42
FG License: Have paid game.
Time Zone: European time zone CEST (UTC+2) (we start daylight saving this weekend 25/03/2018)
Day(s) of week, frequency and time: Able to play Tue Wed and Fri mornings starting at 9:30 for 3 hours game play, weekly. (more or less)
Term: Long term campaign
Voice: Have Teamspeak and Discord

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e.
Game System Experience: I have only played a few D&D 5e games.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have experience with playing on FG as a player, never DM so I know the basic. Don't know too much about programming automatic results, hit's etc. for game play.

Character Type Preferred: I could play any type of character so we can decide on this if the group needs to. I do have a few characters in mind, High Elf Wizard, Half-elf Ranger, a Rogue or a plain Human Fighter.
About me: As a teenager I played AD&D 2nd ed. and restarted again with D&D 5e a couple of years ago. Trying to catch up on all the time lost. Only played a few short term games, so I would love to find a fun group to play with on long term and experience how our characters mature together.

Asturcan
March 27th, 2018, 20:05
bump