PDA

View Full Version : Free Map Thieve's Highway

Varatta
March 21st, 2018, 00:29
Hey All, I'm only just getting started with DPS and making maps but I needed a small urban setting with a Thieve's Highway for my first session as my group and I get acclimatised to FG, so I made this. You can interpret it as a small (very rough) town or a district on the outskirts of a larger city. I just wanted a few alleys to play with and a Thieve's highway for some fun rooftop pursuit play. I left the grid guide on there for ease of use if needed.

I'm sure there are better things out there like this but it's my way of saying thanks for all the great advice & guidance I'm getting on these forums.

Thanks again everyone!

**edit** Better one posted 4 posts down. :)

Thegroo
March 21st, 2018, 00:48
Thanks for sharing

LordEntrails
March 21st, 2018, 02:53
Thanks for sharing, nice work.

TriOpticon
March 21st, 2018, 04:55
I am also just starting out with DPS. Your map looks good!

Varatta
March 21st, 2018, 07:26
Here's a better one. This one is more urban. The first feels too much like a small town - a small town that is probably too small for a thieve's highway! This one could easily be the excerpt from a city or larger town.

I've included more alleys, narrower passages, some dead ends, a few interpretive means of egress, sewer entrances, etc to play with/expand upon. This will be fun map for pursuit and a tricky one for combat.