PDA

View Full Version : LFP Need 4-5 Players Wednesday Nights 6PM-10PM EST Pathfinder Ironfang Invasion

gagsmith
March 20th, 2018, 04:01
FG License: I have Ultimate, you just need the demo
Game System: Pathfinder (and I suppose I should add 1E or "Classic")

Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Weekly Wednesdays 6PM to 10PM
Planned start date: April 11th
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hours, Weekly
Term: Until the end of the Path

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: I like 60/40 myself, there will be some downtime opportunity and we'll use discord to faciliate. (we will be using the Militia Rules)
Number of Players in game & needed: New group, looking for 4-5
Character starting level & equipment: 1st, Average coin
Character restrictions: No summoners, No 3PP, no Occult Adventure Classes

Details of your scenario: Please be sure to read the Player's Guide for the adventure path.

Ironfang Invasion is a bit of a throwback compared to some other Adventure Paths. I run the adventure as written, with deviations for character choice and general fun. I'm potty mouthed so if sensitive to obscenities you may want to stay away. That being said mutual respect of each other is a must: this means letting everyone get a shot in the spotlight and a tolerance for diversity of people and play styles.

About me: I'm an experienced DM, having run Rise of the Runelords and Kingmaker irl and just finished running Storm King's Thunder.

My DM style: While the rules are important they are a guide for the DM to make fair decisions to facilitate fun and tell the narrative of heroes thrown into extraordinary circumstances.

If interested please IM me:

1) what time zone 2) Your age and experience with Pathfinder, Discord and Fantasy Grounds 3) Your Discord user id and name

Vhok
March 20th, 2018, 07:19
i wish this was saturday :(

Parallax
March 20th, 2018, 15:38
I am interested but am completely new to pathfinder.

1) EST
2) 36, No exp with Pathfinder, Discord and Fantasy Grounds
3) Parrallax147

I mostly played 3.5 now with the table top group i regularly play with.

tahl_liadon
March 20th, 2018, 16:17
if this schedule happens to change to anytime but mon or wed (timezone and time slot is perfect otherwise :-1), count me in (lol)!

seasoned rp'er/fg/pathfinder here.

gagsmith
March 21st, 2018, 11:40
I'll keep you posted! Accepting "applicants" through the week

thorun09
March 24th, 2018, 16:18
I'd definitely like to look into it

45 / Pathfinder since it came out, Dnd since basic boxed set / Battle

dragon8u
March 24th, 2018, 21:50
1) what time zone [EST -8] 2) Your age and experience with Pathfinder [I am 35, I played Pathfinder for a year or two] 3) Your Discord user id and name [Discord Robert#2734, and Fantasy Grounds Demo], I think I'll buy a Standard License during a Steam Summer Sale. I have a microphone and headphones.

gagsmith
March 28th, 2018, 00:54
Sorry but I couldn't get this together. Will keep those who have posted contact info and reach out when/if this changes.