PDA

View Full Version : Map move and weight loaded

YAKO SOMEDAKY
March 16th, 2018, 20:27
I have two doubts:
1 - When I move a token diagonally in a grid of 100 pixels the first movement always counts as 0 being that the right one would be 1, have any solutions?
2 - Would you like to know if you have the possibility of linking the loaded weight to the load capacity of the character?

YAKO SOMEDAKY
March 17th, 2018, 14:55
Another question I have is ... is not there even the possibility of a shooting counter?

seycyrus
March 17th, 2018, 18:53
Yako, you might need to rephrase these questions. I'm having trouble understanding what you are asking, especially in the last post.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
March 17th, 2018, 19:05
The grid problem:
The number of shots:
Even after firing the guns the shooting numbers do not decrease, it would be nice to have something that would do it, and when it was empty, say that it is without ammunition, because I believe it is the RoF that determines when it was spent and not how much it took in the dice rolling ...
And the weight of equipment reduce de move and the dodge value based in carried equipment.

ronnke
March 19th, 2018, 04:53
I have two doubts:
1 - When I move a token diagonally in a grid of 100 pixels the first movement always counts as 0 being that the right one would be 1, have any solutions?
2 - Would you like to know if you have the possibility of linking the loaded weight to the load capacity of the character?

This has been fixed in the release I'm currently working on. I hoped to have this out last week, but that didn't happen due to RL. It should be out this week after I playtest it during my Wed gaming session.