PDA

View Full Version : LF1P D&D 5E Friday 16th 10pm-2am

VisualSnowfall
March 15th, 2018, 04:51
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Eastern (EDT)/UTC-4
Day/time: Friday 16th 10pm - 2am. The game is 9pm - 2am, explained below.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 60/40. The current players enjoy RP but none of us do voices.
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players, need 1 more for temporary fill.
Character starting level & equipment: 2nd level with one use of a third level spell/feature (if applicable). You can also start with 2-3 low level potions.
Character restrictions: Sage background preferred with a good alignment.

Note that this will be a full adventure that's supposed to take 4 hours.

Scenario: I'm a rather new DM (this will be my 4th session that I've been doing every other week) that is running a campaign set around the Moonsea (Faerun), currently in Melvaunt. I'll have 1 missing player and it's a good point in the campaign to have a temporary character join their party instead of me running the missing character. The adventurers are set to go to Mechanus near the start of the game. They have a few hours in game to do things before they are set to leave and I thought it'd be neat if they could meet someone seeking out the portal to Mechanus for information or meet them when they arrive (up to you). Their intentions on going there are to find information about a modron assassin (sent by the newly promoted Captain) and they themselves don't know much about Mechanus. I can give you more information if you like.

The session should get through most of the adventure if not all of it. If they don't finish it, I'd be happy to have you return in 2 weeks to finish what is left but there is also an easy way for your character to leave if you don't want to or can't. If I decide to do this again in the future you could have first dibs if you like.

We range from early 20s to 30s and have vastly different life backgrounds. There's not too many homebrew rules at the moment (aside from the atonement monk). If you have any questions about the group, feel free to ask. I would like to talk before the game starts so you know what to expect and you can build a character.

stangfrk
March 16th, 2018, 05:06
I would be interested in joining you if the spot is still open. I'm a little rusty, but I would definitely like to get back into it.

VisualSnowfall
March 16th, 2018, 05:12
I would be interested in joining you if the spot is still open. I'm a little rusty, but I would definitely like to get back into it.

Sent you a PM

Zonz1285
March 16th, 2018, 21:42
Im interested if this is still available. Brand new to FG and want to try it before I commit to buying 😁

stangfrk
March 17th, 2018, 07:17
Great session VisualSnowfall, thanks! I'd be happy to join you all again in the future.