PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game anyday PST Canadian Time Zone prefer Pathfinder

Sebrof1982
March 11th, 2018, 23:49
FG License: Free (first time on FG, wanna try it out before i commit)
Time Zone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I am available after around 8pm (my time) from monday to sunday
Term: long or short term doesn't matter
Voice: willing to use any chat program

Game System Preferred: Would prefer to play either pathfinder or 3.5, but that is what i have played the most of. I am willing to play any other system.
Game System Experience: Been playing D&D for 16 years now, i am experienced in 3.5, and pathfinder mostly (pathfinder because it is very much like 3.5) i have read over 5th edition and have a good grasp of how to play it, but havn't actually found a group to try it yet.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Just learned of it and installed it so i am a complete noob with FG lol

Character Type Preferred: i am comfortable playing any type of class although i will say that most of my expierences playing clerics have not gone very well lol
About me: My Name is Jeremy, I am 36 yers old and have been gaming off and on for the past 16 years (as i mentioned above). It has been a few years since i played and last time was on roll 20 about a year ago. The campaign lasted for about a month before our dm just decided to stop showing up. i am looking to get back into the table top gaming world and am available pretty much anytime after 8pm cause thats when my kids go to bed. The only thing i have going on right now is that i am in school to become a paramedic (emt) and am on my practicum atm (i only have 2 shifts as of now on march 21 and 24). If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to message me.