PDA

View Full Version : Extension causing script error

MTS
March 11th, 2018, 06:33
One of the extensions is causing the following error every time I type a character into the Combat Tracker. It also removes the focus of the cursor so that I have to click on the CT before each character. I have not been able to figure out which module is causing the problem yet, but as soon as I get time I will start removing them one by one to see if the problem stops.

I'm posting here just to see if anyone else has experienced this, and if you have, can you save me any time?

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token2.lua"]391: attempt to index field 'original' (a nil value)

The extensions I'm using are:

5E - Action Abilities
5E - Advanced Effects
5E - Language Fonts (FR) - Wizards
5E - NPC Spell Tracker
5E Theme - Wizards
Core Sidebar for 5e
Death Indicator 2.0
DOE: Base Extension v3.0
DOE: Sound Extension v4.0
Hero Points for 5e
Message of the Day

Thanks for listening...

dulux-oz
March 11th, 2018, 06:37
Well, based on the error message, I'm pretty sure its not the DOEs - they don't touch that part of the code and I don't recognise the file nor the function.

damned
March 11th, 2018, 08:10
Two of those are mine.
The 5E - NPC Spell Tracker is no longer needed - wrapped into 3.3.4 and improved significantly by Moon Wizard
I have a feeling that this one will need some changing (minor) for 3.3.5 due to changes in Charcter Name anchoring but should not be effecting users on Live mode - Hero Points for 5e EDIT: Turns out it is fine and shouldnt be causng any issues.

MTS
March 12th, 2018, 22:03
Thanks - you guys are superheroes. I love your work!