PDA

View Full Version : LFM Hoard of the Dragon Queen

Reosoul
March 8th, 2018, 02:51
FG License: Ultimate, everyone's welcome.
Game System: 5th Edition

Time Zone: Central
Day of week and time: Wednesdays, 8:15 PM - 12:00 AMish (sometimes earlier if we find a good stopping point.)
If new game, planned start date: Session 1 on 3/21/2018
Planned Duration & Frequency: Every other week, roughly 4 hour session.
Term: Indefinite. Running multiple campaigns and scouting for imaginative, fun players to bring into longer-running campaigns.

Text or Voice: Voice(Push-to-talk) required.
Voice software used: Mumble.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Dictated by campaign and players.
Number of Players in game & needed: 4-6 (two players of veterans of my games)
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level, normal equipment.
Character restrictions: All official rulebooks allowed(Volo's, Xanathar's, SCAG, etc.)

Details of your scenario: This is going to be a fairly laid back campaign and I'm not a bloodthirsty DM, don't expect any huge challenges. Show up on time, but preferably let me know if you can't. This is a cooperative group, be whatever you want to be so long as you're not being a jerk. Everyone in this group currently is well over the age of 18- maturity is required.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3016

Edit: Messed up my post a bit. Would like to know in the subject that this campaign will be on Wednesday at 8:15 PM. If a Mod sees this and can edit the subject, that'd be awesome.

@Interested Adventurers: Remember to post here or PM me if you're planning to join, so I know to take your application seriously. Thanks!

TaiChiMaster
March 8th, 2018, 04:16
Hi there,
Super interested in joining a group, and this one fits my schedule well. I am in my 30's and have wanted to get into DnD for a while but have had problems getting my friend group interested. I have never played before but have read the PHB and DMG, and have a good understanding of the rules and themes. I am a lifelong fantasy reader and looking to engage in some fun role playing.

umanami
March 8th, 2018, 06:15
I have been trying for like a year to get into a FG group. I bought a license and many of the books but hard to get a group on PST. Since you start at 8:15 that should be possible. I would LOVE to learn to use the program better and be part of a group.
I have played all versions of DnD and PF and a no drama player. I have a friend interested (great GM and player!) as well if have 2 spots.
Please send me a PM to talk about joining.

Thanks in advance!

valiantcosmos
March 8th, 2018, 13:33
Hi Reosoul,

This sounds great -- good time slot for me. I will pm you with more info. Thanks.

thoushallnot
March 8th, 2018, 18:13
Been looking for a game that's held every other week, since that fits perfectly with my work schedule. Applied on the calendar as well. Playing late's no problem either as I get every other wed+thu off.

I anticipate your favorable reply.

Reosoul
March 8th, 2018, 19:58
One more spot left on the calendar.

xcaliber501
March 8th, 2018, 20:20
PM sent.

Michael Colacino
March 9th, 2018, 02:04
I would be very interested in playing! I have always been forced to be a GM and so I am eager to get to play as well. Was thinking a elf Bladedancer. let me know.

robjoliu
May 1st, 2018, 23:52
me me me

jdhavens
May 22nd, 2018, 01:22
I see that your game has been going for sometime but if there is an opening sometime I would like very much to join. Have a couple different character ideas I would like to put one into a game. If you get a chance let me know one way or the other. Thanks-