PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Weeknights Any day but Tuesday PST Timezone Prefer 5e

SassySquatch
March 7th, 2018, 23:08
Howdy and thanks for looking at my post.

FG License: Demo
Time Zone: PST, USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any day but Tuesday, Saturday, and Sunday. As for time so long as its not in the dead of night i should be fine.

Term: While i'd love to get into an ongoing group. I'm really just looking to play as a player again. its not something i get to do very often with my current Dming schedule. Whether it be a oneshot or a multi-month campaign im in for the long haul (schedule/life permitting)

Voice: I have most VOIP programs already downloaded (Skype, Discord, TS3, Ventrillo, Etc)

Game System Preferred: Preferably 5e but i wouldn't say no to a 3.5, Numenera, or even some other ttrpg
Game System Experience: I'm heavily experienced in 5e, 3.5, and i have some experience with Numenera and a few other TTRPGS

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Almost none but im in the college discord constantly picking up little tips and tricks along the way. I'm a fast and eager learner if you're willing to teach me the basics.

Character Type Preferred: I Honestly i can't think of a single role in Dnd that i dislike or that i really prefer over any other. Mainly because theres so many ways to play each roll. That said I have a litany of character ideas written up and ready to go.

Zaydon Golfingill: An Half Elven Arcane Trickster/Way of the shadow monk who enjoy playing practical jokes on people

Finly Deepmountain: A Dwarven Abjuration Wizard who refuses to drink alchohol after he got too drunk and passed out while he was supposed to be looking over his last sleeping party

Stinkeye Filthmonger: A goblin Fighter who spends most of his time grifting under the name Paulgo Goblinbeard (a leprous Dwarf)

Brock Fleetwood: The human Ranger who hates orcs and fancies a tipple more than most.

Farig Dunsparce: A Dwarven Barbarian/Pillow fight paladin He will always try to diffuse a situation with words....that is until someone hits one of his extended family (the party) then and only then will he be thrown into a fury.

Faeto Cenotaph: A full Elven Shadow sorc, he was sent away to live with his uncle at a young age and has since learned of his shadowy ancestry. now 18 hes looking to save his uncle who is with-holding the final piece of his training.

these are but a small portion of the character ideas i have written up.

About me: I'm incredibly flexible and take an outside of the box approach to most of the problems that plague me. I enjoy all aspects of DND but if i was forced to rank them on a scale from 1-10
Roleplay:10
Adventure/exploration: 9
Social: 8
Combat: 7
with my characters i tend to push for a more interesting character as opposed to an outright broken one. More often then not i will ask if i can take a flaw or something to help me further flavor my character for the group. I'll also generally try to talk through a situation (hopefully) before weapons are even drawn. If any of this seems like it would fit well with your group/campaign please do not hesitate to shoot me a message or top drop a comment down below.

Thank you so much for checking out my post
May your Die always land on the highest numeral.
Hail and well met.
Gods speed.
(Another Arcane or Fantasy related Farewell)
Sincerely yours,
XOXOXOXOXO
Sassy Squatch ( or Matt if you prefer)