PDA

View Full Version : LFPs-Rise of the Runelords-Pathfinder 1st edition :)

dragon1967a
March 7th, 2018, 16:49
FG License: GM has Ultimate
Game System: Pathfinder.

Time Zone: Eastern. GMT -5
Day of week and time: Sundays at 2pm.(eastern)
If new game, planned start date: March. 20th-session 0
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly. 4-6 hours/session.
Term: Long term Campaign

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 25%/75% (3rd person RP)
Number of Players in game & needed: 3-5 (Class dependant) An Arcane caster would be great, but any class will be fine.
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1/ Standard Starting gold.
Character restrictions: Core and Advanced Players Guide classes/Feats (Leadership not allowed). Summoners must be Unchained. Core races. Archetypes
can be discussed during session 0.

Details of your scenario: Rise of the Runelords AP. A session 0 date will be held March 18th at 2pm.
[/LIST]Players must be
mature
profanity-light ( i swear like a sailor IRL but like to keep it low in-game please)
punctual
respectful
patient
responsible for their PC
Non Alpha Gamer(y)
good listeners

Link to Gamecalendar page:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3010

kleamovich
March 7th, 2018, 20:35
Hello!

I was wondering what day are you planning on running this campaign? I might be interested in potentially joining this campaign if you're still looking for players, but it depends on the day that you would be running this adventure.

dragon1967a
March 7th, 2018, 21:00
Hello!

I was wondering what day are you planning on running this campaign? I might be interested in potentially joining this campaign if you're still looking for players, but it depends on the day that you would be running this adventure.

Like the post states any 1 of the 4 days, which is best for you?

kleamovich
March 7th, 2018, 21:28
Like the post states any 1 of the 4 days, which is best for you?

For me that would be the weekend if you'd be starting at that time. Since I won't be getting off of work until about 5:00 PM.

Bro.T
March 8th, 2018, 01:07
I am interested. Definitely for Tue, Wed (depending on what 1:30ish means exactly), Sun. Maybe even Sat. I have another game that ends right around 1:30 pm EST so, again, it depends on what 1:30ish means. :D

Sephiir
March 8th, 2018, 06:37
Hello dragon 1967a,

I am very interested in your game. Just let me know what you need from me!

Thanks a ton!

James

dragon1967a
March 8th, 2018, 06:55
Hello dragon 1967a,

I am very interested in your game. Just let me know what you need from me!

Thanks a ton!

James

Living in WA, you would be ok with a 11 am start time?..if thats ok, we will make this more definitive, and say SUNDAYS at 2pm. Duration will be 4-5 hours.

dragon1967a
March 8th, 2018, 06:56
So, with those we have interested so far, a good day seems to be Sunday at 2pm. If that's good for you, go ahead and apply if u haven't already. Thanks for the interest!! :)

dragon1967a
March 8th, 2018, 07:01
Hello!

looks like Sundays at 2pm is the most popular day/time.

dragon1967a
March 8th, 2018, 07:07
Thanks for the interest Sephir. I see you applied to the calendar, can u pleade indicate what class or classes u may want to play. Helps me decide the size of the party needed. Thanks!! :)

dragon1967a
March 8th, 2018, 07:09
Hey all!!, thanks for the interest. Go ahead and apply on game calendat via the link at the end of my campaign description. Let me know what class(es) u may want to play!!...Thanks again!!

Sephiir
March 8th, 2018, 07:41
Yes, a Sunday 11 AM start time would be perfectly fine for me.

Sephiir
March 8th, 2018, 07:48
Hello dragon1967a,

I think I will try the Unchained Summoner!

Thanks!

dragon1967a
March 8th, 2018, 08:03
Hello dragon1967a,

Perfectly fine if not, but would a Swashbuckler be alright to play?

Thanks,

James

Unfortuneately not, sorry , thats a class from the ACG. Core RB and APG only please.

tahl_liadon
March 8th, 2018, 15:28
i applied in calendar.

seasoned with pathfinder, fg, and rp’ing.

a few of question:
- which ability score point buy?
- (i'm using hero lab, and) are these sources allowed: inner sea world guide (for languages and such); core rulebook deities; gamemastery guide; rise of the runelord adventure path (for traits and path-specific details)?
- is choosing trait(s) from this ap mandatory?
- class max start gold or roll?

thx

dragon1967a
March 8th, 2018, 16:51
i applied in calendar.

seasoned with pathfinder, fg, and rp’ing.

a few of question:
- which ability score point buy?
- (i'm using hero lab, and) are these sources allowed: inner sea world guide (for languages and such); core rulebook deities; gamemastery guide; rise of the runelord adventure path (for traits and path-specific details)?
- is choosing trait(s) from this ap mandatory?
- class max start gold or roll?

thx

Start with traits..(i was going to dive into this material during session 0) 1 trait from the RotRL Players Guide only please. Inner Sea World Guide strictly for languages is fine. Rolling Characters will be done 4d6 eliminate lowest die. Roll 6 times assign scores as u see fir, then assign race for mods. Gold = Max start/class. Core RB deities only please.

tahl_liadon
March 8th, 2018, 19:41
Rolling Characters will be done 4d6 eliminate lowest die. Roll 6 times assign scores as u see fir, then assign race for mods.

i'm guessing approved players will roll these at session 0 in fg...

so, just to see my luck, i used an online dice roller and got an initial set -- man, what a crappy set (mebbe puns intended lol).

that said, would there be a discard of *really* low/high rolls -- i.e. would there a min/max roll that you would want/allow rerolled, say like below 7 and above 18, or is it gonna be to use whatever lady luck gives on first and only set of rolls?

dragon1967a
March 8th, 2018, 20:05
i'm guessing approved players will roll these at session 0 in fg...

so, just to see my luck, i used an online dice roller and got an initial set -- man, what a crappy set (mebbe puns intended lol).

that said, would there be a discard of *really* low/high rolls -- i.e. would there a min/max roll that you would want/allow rerolled, say like below 7 and above 18, or is it gonna be to use whatever lady luck gives on first and only set of rolls?

id consider anything lower than a 7 to be a 7..ie...u get 4 1's, id say make it 7 instead of 3.

jujuex
March 8th, 2018, 21:01
I would love to join your game. I just need some time to figure out what kind of character I would like to build. Off the top I my head I might be considering a druid, but need time to review my options just using the Pathfinder Core Book and the APG. It's been ages since I have created a create using just those 2 core books.

dragon1967a
March 8th, 2018, 21:04
I would love to join your game. I just need some time to figure out what kind of character I would like to build. Off the top I my head I might be considering a druid, but need time to review my options just using the Pathfinder Core Book and the APG. It's been ages since I have created a create using just those 2 core books.

ok, thanks for the interest. Go ahead, when u r ready and apply on the calendar link with whatever class or classes u r considering. I will be having a session 0, where u can state definitively what class u want,.