PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder modules and books for fantasy grounds?

ihamartia
March 4th, 2018, 22:45
I am fairly new to Fantasy grounds, I was wondering if there was plans to support more pathfinder books, like the ultimate combat, advanced races, advanced classes and other books that are the expanded rule sets. I know fantasy grounds has no shortage of adventure paths and the like, but as a GM I host a lot of new players and fantasy grounds software works great for me, just would like to be able to have more diversity available to my players. Didn't know if there was a schedule for these things somewhere or a place where people suggested.

Bidmaron
March 4th, 2018, 23:13
Welcome to the forums, ihamartia! There is no schedule, and I don't think there is even a list of what is being worked, but the plan is eventually to do all the Paizo content (although the PF Society I am not sure about). It has steadily been rolling out. There are only so many builders out there....

DDavidson, this gets asked often enough that I think we should sticky a thread with at least what the builders are working on (I know there won't be a schedule). What would be the issue in letting folks know what the builders are currently working? You wouldn't even have to list their names/screen names if you didn't want (e.g. Builder1 - Ultimate Combat....)

Nylanfs
March 5th, 2018, 12:14
I think they should be like this
SuperAwesomeEntity1 - Ultimate Magic
SuperAwesomeEntity2 - blah

Not entity should be used because we don't know which developers are humans, and which ones are cats, or AI's. :)

Blahness98
March 5th, 2018, 13:52
SuperAwesomeEntity2 - blah

Thanks for the compliment. :)