PDA

View Full Version : Big Token

Dugahst
March 4th, 2018, 12:23
one of the things i liked in Roll20 is that I could (as the gm) select a token and hit Shift+Z to show all the players a larger view of it. Is there anything similar like that in FG?

damned
March 4th, 2018, 13:06
one of the things i liked in Roll20 is that I could (as the gm) select a token and hit Shift+Z to show all the players a larger view of it. Is there anything similar like that in FG?

No. You can scroll wheel over it in the CT to scale it up down but you will need to scale it back when done.
Of course if the token is not higher res you may not get a great result.

Zacchaeus
March 4th, 2018, 16:39
If you are talking about tokens for any of the WotC products the token is taken from the image of the NPC/Monster so you can show them that rather than doing anything to the token itself.

Bidmaron
March 4th, 2018, 17:28
What he wants is the automation.

Callum
March 4th, 2018, 18:01
No, you can't do that in FG. When I have a new monster or NPC that the players are going to encounter, I make sure I have a separate large image of it that I can share, linked from the same place that the monster is.

Moon Wizard
March 4th, 2018, 20:29
All of the bestiaries from the big publishers come with links to the creature graphic as it appears in the bestiary book (if any). The link is usually on the Notes tab as the top link.

Regards,
JPG