PDA

View Full Version : Seeking a D&D Style Game, Central Time Zone

Bronzetiger
April 8th, 2006, 05:46
Hello to the Community,

I am a gamer from the USA, with about 16 years of realtime experience in various game systems, most notably D&D, and Champions (Hero System), with even some experience in the now almost mythical 'RuneQuest' system, among other odd things such as Paranoia (the Game), Call of Cthulhu, Toon, and even a short bout with Shadowrun. In online play, I was involved for slightly over two years of realtime in the HTML roleplay Kingdom of Camelot Reborn, as well as doing some online play in a Zombies/Survival Game at....[another website].

I enjoy games of High Fantasy, Adventure, sometimes espionage, and I hope to play in a game for awhile to learn the ropes of using "TheFantasyGrounds".

As I am currently involved in a face-to-face game of D&D 3.5 during the weekends, I am seeking a game in TheFantasyGrounds that would run for 3-4 hours weekly, on any night from Monday through Wednesday evenings.

I look forward to learning about the various games that are currently ongoing and searching for players.

Thanks,

Bronzetiger

Craw
May 10th, 2006, 15:36
If you are still looking, see my post re: Tuesday night D&D.

Nalfien
May 10th, 2006, 16:10
Central time here as well. You can get in on a dungeon crawl at 7:00pm Saturday if you go to the calender and sign up for Dungeon Bash. Its a great way to get familiar with the setup of the software. Hope to see you there.

EDIT: Game time has been moved from 7:00. It will be rescheduled somewhere else that weekend though. See the calender for more info.