PDA

View Full Version : LFP Tyranny of Dragons. (Sat 1900 UTC)

aellongm
March 3rd, 2018, 14:47
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: 5E

Time Zone: UTC
Day of week and time: Saturdays at 1900 GMT/UTC
If new game, planned start date: 24th March 2018
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3.5/4 hours every two weeks
Term: Looking to complete both campaigns

Text or Voice: Text and voice. Speaking not mandatory, but encouraged strongly
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: about 50/50 maybe more RP
Number of Players in game & needed: one spot filled, three or four more needed
Character starting level & equipment: Standard 1st level, point buy or array
Character restrictions: core rulebook and SCAG.

Details of your scenario: In an audacious bid for power the Cult of the Dragon, along with its dragon allies and the Red Wizards of Thay, seek to bring Tiamat from her prison in the Nine Hells to Faerun. To this end, they are sweeping from town to town, laying waste to all those who oppose them and gathering a hoard of riches for their dread queen. The threat of annihilation has become so dire that groups as disparate as the Harpers and Zhentarim are banding together in the fight against the cult. Never before has the need for heroes been so desperate.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3009

Shuuko
March 3rd, 2018, 20:16
Hi, me and my buddy would like to join. I applied on the calendar. We've both played some 5e, but most of the campaigns we've been in people have bailed so we haven't been able to get all that far. Let me know if we are a fit.

aellongm
March 4th, 2018, 14:07
Hi Shuuko. I'm sure you will be.

Grymm
March 5th, 2018, 23:12
Hey, I'd be really keen to join. I'm considering starting to DM, and this was a campaign I had an eye on so playing through as PC first would give me a lot of confidence.

(To be clear - that's from recommendation of it being relatively easy to run for a first timer. I've not read it, so can still play as genuine player without spoilers)

Just moved over to FG from roll20 on a friends' campaign and really liking it so far. Would be good to join another game, if you'll have me :)

Dobutrex
March 6th, 2018, 08:46
If the game ends up running on the other side of the every other Saturday cycle, then I would be interested. Experienced player. Very familiar with Fantasy Grounds as a player. I have not played or watched this game prior.

leozelig
March 6th, 2018, 12:36
Looks like you have a bunch of players, but I am interested if you need another. I applied on the game calendar, just in case. Consider me an alternate if someone drops.

Artaron
March 11th, 2018, 15:33
Hey Aellon.
Following my PM, here's the tentative buildup of the character i'd like to play.
A heavily armed and armored paladin from the order of the gauntlet, sent to thwart the Dragon Cult's plans.
He himself is secretly a reincarnated dragon, and a servant of Bahamut, who is trying to redeem himself to earn the right to reclaim his heritage and return to his god's side.