PDA

View Full Version : Sample Adventure Maps missing

FallonGreyFox
March 3rd, 2018, 06:55
Hi,

I purchased an ultimate license and activated SCAG, Basic, SRD, MM, DMG and PHB modules. I would like to take a few new adventurers thru the Sample adventure. Everything seems ok except I cant find the "Basic Map" that the intro (to the samp. adv.) says comes with it. Where can I find the basic map?
Thanks!

dberkompas
March 3rd, 2018, 07:06
You can unload SRD and Basic since you've bought the PHB/MM/DMG modules.

You can unload those as well if you're just walking through the sample adventure.

Have you started with the 'Story' section, and walked through it?

Dave

Note: Maps are under 'Maps/Images' icon/ribbon

FallonGreyFox
March 3rd, 2018, 07:24
Hi Dave!

Thanks for the tips!

I unloaded SRD and Basic... then everything else :) that shortend the Map/Item list substantially :D So obviosly, all that was left was "BattleMap01" (and the tutorials of course)... opend the map and viola! there are the pins linking to the Samp.Adv.

Thanks alot!

Zacchaeus
March 3rd, 2018, 10:19
Hi Fallon, and welcome to FG.

There really should be a link on the first story entry of the sample campaign that opens the map when clicked on. I'll note that up for fixing.

BradenB
April 22nd, 2020, 01:53
Hi Fallon, and welcome to FG.

There really should be a link on the first story entry of the sample campaign that opens the map when clicked on. I'll note that up for fixing.

I has the same issue looking for the map today - using Sample adventure in unity

Nylanfs
April 22nd, 2020, 17:26
Welcome to the FG forums and community!

Trenloe
April 22nd, 2020, 17:42
I has the same issue looking for the map today - using Sample adventure in unity
Welcome to the FG forums.

Open story entry "13- Maps window" - there'll be 3 links you can click on to open maps.