PDA

View Full Version : Potential Bug

AlanCole
March 2nd, 2018, 21:10
Situation: The GM has purchased the Ultimate License as well as the StarFinder Core rules. I have a license and the StartFinder core rules purchased as well.

We both started a campaign with StarFinder Rules. I created my character that I want to play in his upcoming campaign. I exported the character and then emailed it to him. He imported the character and the "Speed" is no longer 30 (as it should be) but zero(0). Further neither myself nor he can change the 0 back to a 30. I'm not so much worried that the import dropped the speed to zero as much as neither of us can correct the entry.

Are there any suggestions to correcting the entry? Dev's this is re-creatable on my system as well. If I export the char, then delete the char and then import the char that I just exported ... the speed is listed as zero.

Thanks,
Alan

Blacklamb
March 2nd, 2018, 21:21
You probably want to put this in the pinned bug report thread above. Also where you edit speed is a little weird in my opinion, you click the magnifying glass by initiative, in there you should be able to fix it.

ragnaroc1011
March 2nd, 2018, 21:23
There is a magnifying glass near Initative. Use that magnifying glass. It will open a page that will allow you to modify his speed.

AlanCole
March 2nd, 2018, 21:29
Excellent! Thank you - at least we can fix it after we import it.

Thanks,
Alan

EDIT: I have added this to the sticky for bug reports- again, thank you

Samarex
March 12th, 2018, 02:34
This was fixed in 1.0.3 or 1.0.4 update.