PDA

View Full Version : Tutor

Draknafiend
March 2nd, 2018, 11:24
Hello,
Have you ever heard the saying about Time and Money involving Gaming. It's something like. When I was young I had all the time I needed to game but none of the money for the cool things I wanted. Now that I'm older I have extra money to spend on But no time to do it. I'm a 40yo who bought a full license over a Year ago. I have tried to get into groups but Schedules don't work out or something comes up with someone in the party (usually the GM) or the party just falls apart before the 3rd session.

So I am willing to pay for a Solo (if necessary) campaign to an experience Fantasy Grounds GM. I would like to meet for a few hours (4ish) once a month a weekend morning or afternoon Central standard time. first few sessions would be for showing me around Fantasy grounds and then eventually a Campaign. It dosn't have to be a solo campaign but that would be fine by me also. Payment wouldn't be much we could do $20 a month/Session (payed through Paypal or I could buy you content or something). Drop me a line on here and lets discuss it, or drop me a PM on facebook Ben Wagner. I have the pic of a football player Im sure you can find it.

damned
March 2nd, 2018, 11:43
Hey Draknafiend

Your first best bet is to do a couple of classes at the Fantasy Grounds College.
Its not an official part of FG but they do a great job of getting people skilled up.

GunnarGreybeard
March 2nd, 2018, 13:08
Draknafiend, I would second damned's recommendation for Fantasy Grounds College. I am not sure their scheduling but they seem to run stuff pretty regularly and someone is almost always around on the Discord channel. IIRC, they cover all kinds of FG operations from both sides of the screen.