PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to copy paste class leveled abilities instead of re entering it

Treviron Riaxx
March 1st, 2018, 20:44
When making custom classes that have recurring abilities like the Magus's arcana or the gunslingers deeds etc.... Is there a way to copy paste the ability multiple times instead of having the re-enter the ability tabs etc... at each level it's available to be chosen from?

My bad I meant copy pasting the features so don't have to re enter it at each level it's available at.

Dyark
March 1st, 2018, 21:09
Drag the blue icon into the Class abilities

Treviron Riaxx
March 1st, 2018, 21:12
Tried that, it's not letting me drag class features of one level into the class features of the next level it's available. So in Magus Arcana's case I basicly have to re type everything at each Magus Arcana unlock. (I'm not making a character, I'm making a class.)

vegaserik
March 3rd, 2018, 05:42
You can always highlight the text and use Control-C to copy and Control-V to paste. I've done this a few times when creating class features with 5e. I haven't found anyway to do it other than that so far. It's not ideal but it's quicker than retyping everything.

trobadork
March 3rd, 2018, 06:12
I second this, it will be helpful -_-
I translate the class and recording the Exploits of the Operative every two levels is kinda boring :dead: