PDA

View Full Version : Homeless roleplayer looking for group please help

sfcspencer
February 28th, 2018, 18:35
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: MST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I am currently available most anytime.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder, D&D 5E, etc.

Game System Experience: I started D&D playing in 1978 and have played some form of roleplaying ever sense. I have GM'd many an adventure in the past. I run games were the players are encouraged to generate whatever they want as long as they play what they make.

Character Type Preferred: I am looking for a group that enjoys roleplaying part of the game. I generally like to generate characters that are strange and then play those characteristics to the limit. No min max here just things like fighter with very low strength and con, stuff like that.

About me: As stated i have played for years, I currently run a homebrew pathfinder group on Sundays. I have Hero lab for character generation if needed. I really enjoy making a character with some otherwise debilitating personality flaw and then roleplaying that. I once took a librarian/wizard into an adventure he had no offensive or defensive spells all information gathering and identifying spells. Had a gnome, grappling, monk, that thought he was indestructible and had never taken a bath. Had a Lawful Good Orc Paladin who could not show his face.

wsorrentini
February 28th, 2018, 19:13
LFP 1 5ed Edition /hardcore campaign. EST USA, UTC/GMT -5.Discord Voice; Date Monday and/or Tuesday 8 am local until 2pm https://discord.gg/dkaF77X

wsorrentini
February 28th, 2018, 19:14
who wants to be a vampire LFP 1-2 VTM20th campaing, time -5GMT(EST-USA). Fantasy Grounds/Discord; Date Thursdays 7pm local until 11pm https://discord.gg/RhAVQ9M

Billypilgrim
March 3rd, 2018, 02:41
Hi there sfcspencer, here is a short snip for my upcoming campaign feel free to stop by and see if it's a good fit. If not the community is a great place to start looking for a game.

"Urchin Kings" is a 5e Campaign with homebrew elements and is intended for players that want the chance to explore the shadows of a massive city, build a thieves guild, or just indulge in the shady side of adventuring life. All in a self-directed, rail-less sandbox. Using Fantasy Grounds.

From the political power players of Sea Ward down through the miles of sewers and into "Undermountain" the deepest dungeon of them all, Waterdeep is a story hook made of small hooks on a mountain of hooks, having an endless stream of adventures available.

Even with this campaign focusing on a less than "heroic" side of adventuring it will be a respectful environment.

Session 0 will be 3/11 at 12:00 pm (noon) CST 6:00 PM GMT(I will have the campaign open and running around 9 am CST to start talking to people and asking questions) Please join this discord link for the Channel where games will take place in. ( https://discord.gg/45KzkN )
If we have more people then can play in a single party we will talk during session 0 about a second day or semi West March style sessions.

Please do not make characters in advance.