PDA

View Full Version : New Starfinder Content

ragnaroc1011
February 28th, 2018, 18:32
Afternoon everyone,

With Starfinder out and getting what seems to me a rather quality following, I was wondering what type of time frame will we usually see for the induction of newly released material from Paizo into FG format. Please, understand that I know we are still working out bugs with the Core Rulebook and that it isn't as easy to migrate information on a rules level as it is with D&D 5e. I also am not trying to rush any sort of release, not complaining in any way shape or form. I love and respect everything the Devs are doing for this title and they will continue to have my support into the future. All I was looking for was a roughly estimated time frame. Nothing more.

Keep up the great work guys,

Rags.

Salz78
March 4th, 2018, 17:54
I was wondering too as there is a new book coming out the end of the month.

Treviron Riaxx
March 4th, 2018, 21:28
Probably take months, considering that Starfinder was done in what 8 months with still a fair bit of work and fixes to make it work properly using the FG systems. Since I imagine that Pact world book is adding things that is likely not currently funtionally supported in the current Starfinder build. (I don't think it supports archetypes functionally etc.)