PDA

View Full Version : Gauging interest in Pathfinder’s Kingmaker AP

snake_eyes1101
February 28th, 2018, 03:21
Hello all,

I’m new to FG, it ollllld to DnD and Pathfinder. Curious what level of interest we have among the player base for a new Kingmaker game.

Thanks

Bro.T
February 28th, 2018, 03:28
I am interested. I have been looking for an opportunity to play through one of the Adventure Paths. Do you have an idea of what day/time you would be scheduling yet?

markjohn
February 28th, 2018, 06:56
I'd be interested in that. Was part of a kingmaker game in the past but the game fell through.

As with the above question what time and day? As well as what timezone?

Unbutu
February 28th, 2018, 12:09
Extreeeeemely high. There's something quite unique about Kingmaker, and I'd like to get into it before the game comes out :)

I can make it work in a lot of days (GMT-5) as long as it's consistent, and not saturdays. I'd like to play something I've not played yet in terms of class, so the more choice, the merrier.

I'm mostly on the problem-solving & RP side of the spectrum. I don't run after fights, I like them to come to me.

mortgarra
February 28th, 2018, 19:18
I'd love to play in a Kingmaker campaign. I'm in the GMT timezone, however... so depending on when you run it, I may or may not be able to play.

darrenan
February 28th, 2018, 23:16
Depending on day and time, yes. Like markjohn above, was briefly in a Kingmaker game years ago which dissolved due to drama. I don't have many days available for a new game though, Tuesday and Saturday are the only real options for me.

DanTehViking
February 28th, 2018, 23:58
I have always wanted to play this module, but had the distinct displeasure of every group I have been in not seeing it to start even. I am new to FG as well, but a veteran of the pathfinder system! I am in the EST time zone at the present and have a fairly open schedule so long as it is in the evening(ish) and not on Friday. That day is taken by another game.

Rj_The_myth
March 1st, 2018, 00:55
I would play depending on day/time

Mangon
March 5th, 2018, 20:59
I would love to play in this key maker campaign I've been a player / DM for over 30 years I have plenty of RP experience as well as Pathfinder knowledge

Flamestrike
March 7th, 2018, 21:34
Would definitely be interested, have always loved the idea of kingmaker. As with everyone else, my availability depends on the day and time this happens.

Unbutu
March 8th, 2018, 15:48
I would keep my hopes in check. He made this post, his first on the forums, then never came back. Sent him a PM in case he just forgot about it :)

DanTehViking
March 9th, 2018, 18:59
Hopefully he does come back, or someone can pick up the mantle as I am sure there is enough interest for this type of campaign to actually be run!

DanTehViking
March 17th, 2018, 23:48
Although the main GM for this seems to be missing in action, does anyone else who has voiced interest in this have the modules to run it themselves?

GamerDude
March 18th, 2018, 01:31
I’m interested, but it really depends on day time (I’m PST and already booked a few days o& the week)

Unbutu
March 18th, 2018, 05:31
Although the main GM for this seems to be missing in action, does anyone else who has voiced interest in this have the modules to run it themselves?

I'll problably run it in real life soon-ish. Was trying to get the experience of the player before, but I would not commit to running both for now.