PDA

View Full Version : LFG, 1 player LF game; currently avail any night, Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8); prefer

Tigon
February 27th, 2018, 10:25
bFG License: Standard, looking to upgrade soon
Time Zone: Seattle, WA USA (Pacific Time)
Day(s) of week, Frequency, & time: Currently available whenever

Term: Seeking long term ideally (See About me below). Currently available any day, and can flex around times if the right campaign presents itself.

Voice: Can use whichever voice chat others prefer, though I prefer Discord

Game System Preferred: D&D mostly interested in 5e, but would consider other editions depending on GM & Campaign concept

Game System Experience: played extensively from 2nd edition to 3rd edition at which point i stopped for nearly 2 decades when I hit my early 20s and have recently acquired a new passion (ok, maybe bordering on obsession) for D&D, now that I'm nearing 40.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm new to 5e and to Fantasy Grounds, but have joined Fantasy Grounds College and learned a bit through classes. Id say I'm a Fantasy Grounds Novice, but I'm a Computer Service Engineer by trade so I pick up software and even coding fast.

Character Type Preferred: I can fill and play any class, though I'm currently favoring rogueish types though i have interest in warlocks as well.

About me: GREETINGS! I'm a 39 year old techie who's been looking to get into FG for quite some time now and have time now since I was recently laid off of work when they cut 75% of my team. Ultimately seeking a long term game, and if I join yours I'll do everything I can to stay in it for the long run, though this may have to change depending on my schedule once I am gainfully employed again.

Im a strong RPer with lots of flavour to add to your game, and while i'm quite alright with hack & slash dungeon dives or dragon hunts, i'm especially interested in campaigns with high levels of political intrigue, espionage, secret societies, regional/govenermental influence/movement, and social encounters. I have an strong affinity for Forgotten Realms, and DragonLance has a special place in my heart, but have not played any of the modern published campaigns, and am happy to join in whatever.

Ultimately I'm looking to GM as well, but I want to play a bit in Fantasy Grounds first to a) learn the software, b) ACTUALLY get to play since im already GMing in my pen & paper game at home. Eventually looking to utlilize Fantasy Grounds as a Virtual Board supplement to my at home game as well.

I am a strong, passionate easily excited personality, and am often overly caffinated (I like my coffee black, just like my metal) so I do tend to talk alot and you may need to tell me to shut up and let someone else talk on occassion but i'm always trying to be mindful of that.

And, if it happens to be a DragonLance setting... do you dare let me play a kender? *mischievous grin*

wsorrentini
February 27th, 2018, 13:28
who wants to be a vampire LFP 1-2 VTM20th campaing, time -5GMT(EST-USA). Fantasy Grounds/Discord; Date Thursdays 7pm local until 11pm

TMO
February 28th, 2018, 05:14
bFG License: Standard, looking to upgrade soon
Time Zone: Seattle, WA USA (Pacific Time)
Day(s) of week, Frequency, & time: Currently available whenever

Term: Seeking long term ideally (See About me below). Currently available any day, and can flex around times if the right campaign presents itself.

Voice: Can use whichever voice chat others prefer, though I prefer Discord

Game System Preferred: D&D mostly interested in 5e, but would consider other editions depending on GM & Campaign concept

Game System Experience: played extensively from 2nd edition to 3rd edition at which point i stopped for nearly 2 decades when I hit my early 20s and have recently acquired a new passion (ok, maybe bordering on obsession) for D&D, now that I'm nearing 40.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm new to 5e and to Fantasy Grounds, but have joined Fantasy Grounds College and learned a bit through classes. Id say I'm a Fantasy Grounds Novice, but I'm a Computer Service Engineer by trade so I pick up software and even coding fast.

Character Type Preferred: I can fill and play any class, though I'm currently favoring rogueish types though i have interest in warlocks as well.

About me: GREETINGS! I'm a 39 year old techie who's been looking to get into FG for quite some time now and have time now since I was recently laid off of work when they cut 75% of my team. Ultimately seeking a long term game, and if I join yours I'll do everything I can to stay in it for the long run, though this may have to change depending on my schedule once I am gainfully employed again.

Im a strong RPer with lots of flavour to add to your game, and while i'm quite alright with hack & slash dungeon dives or dragon hunts, i'm especially interested in campaigns with high levels of political intrigue, espionage, secret societies, regional/govenermental influence/movement, and social encounters. I have an strong affinity for Forgotten Realms, and DragonLance has a special place in my heart, but have not played any of the modern published campaigns, and am happy to join in whatever.

Ultimately I'm looking to GM as well, but I want to play a bit in Fantasy Grounds first to a) learn the software, b) ACTUALLY get to play since im already GMing in my pen & paper game at home. Eventually looking to utlilize Fantasy Grounds as a Virtual Board supplement to my at home game as well.

I am a strong, passionate easily excited personality, and am often overly caffinated (I like my coffee black, just like my metal) so I do tend to talk alot and you may need to tell me to shut up and let someone else talk on occassion but i'm always trying to be mindful of that.

And, if it happens to be a DragonLance setting... do you dare let me play a kender? *mischievous grin*

Hey Tigon,

Generally speaking, players have more success searching the LFP threads for a good match than waiting on a DM looking for players via LFG posts.

Since you are familiar with Discord, I am inviting and recommending you to join The Asylum discord server:

https://discord.gg/qFHA75p

This is a collective of avid 5E D&D DMs and players and we strongly endorse Fantasy Grounds. I think most of us are in the PST. There are several campaigns going on and monthly one-shots. Hopefully this will open up more opportunities for you to get into a campaign that suits you well.

Aedus Amaterasu
March 3rd, 2018, 01:06
I run a group that plays sat night 6/7 - 11pm est. We are starting up a new campaign in 5th ed. The campaign will be in forgotten realms and we will be running a campaign module (haven't decided on which one yet) to start out and then go from there. If you are interested you can join our discord group here: https://discord.gg/XZx9R3 ,

Calander link:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3007 or...

Shoot me a message here.

Tigon
March 3rd, 2018, 16:55
Hey, this sounds like it's PERFECT!

The only catch is that i can't start this week, I'm about to head out the door to Emerald City Comic Con. I get to meet RA Salvatore!!

Aedus Amaterasu
March 3rd, 2018, 17:05
Hey, this sounds like it's PERFECT!

The only catch is that i can't start this week, I'm about to head out the door to Emerald City Comic Con. I get to meet RA Salvatore!!

Sweet, feel free to sign up on the calander: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3007 and..

join our discord: https://discord.gg/XZx9R3