PDA

View Full Version : LFP: SW (Deadlands) - Sun 5PM GMT (Europe evenings)

Nemori
February 26th, 2018, 15:25
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: Savage Worlds

Day of week and time: Sundays, weekly, around 5:00 PM GMT (6:00 PM CET/CEST). Essentially Sunday evenings for us in Europe
Duration: Session are about 4 hours long (ie. 6PM to 10 PM).

Voice Software: Discord - Nemori#7690

Number of Players: looking for 2

We are looking for two more people for our regular group. We just finished (successfully!) a long campaign and are
now in the process of replacing players that fell victims to mundane life and switching over to Savage Worlds system.

Players seem to like Deadlands the most so that what we're going to play. I was thinking about running The Flood, but before that
I'd like to run Coffin Rock and Rifles of Atlantis (to give them a taste of different theme). Once the group is more stable,
I'd start the longer campaign.

If you're not familiar with Deadlands, it's a weird west setting - it takes place roughly ten years after the battle of Gettysburg where the fallen rose from the dead, turning the Union victory into a bloody draw.
And then decided to stick around for a while :) So we have cowboys, hucksters, indians, chinese martial artists, railway barons and of course zombies, werewolves and other evil spirits.

Please post here or contact me if you're interested or have more questions.

Sheiken
February 26th, 2018, 18:51
I am compleatly new to Savage Worlds and Dead lands, but i would be verry intrested in the setting you are playing in.

About me:

I am 23 years old and live in Sweden. I studie Industrial economy and i work some weekends. The weekends were I work I 90% of the time finish 15:00 gmt+1. So I shoulden't have much problems getting along.

I've played mostly fantasy, low-fantasy and scifi, but wanting to get into some diffrent themes.