PDA

View Full Version : Cycling Through Desktop Images w/ Pathfinder Core Rulebook Images

dedonta
February 25th, 2018, 22:17
Hello All,
I picked up the Core Rulebook for FG and it says that you get different images that you can cycle through on your FG desktop...I have the goblin buttons, but can't figure out how to get the different images they claim comes with the purchase. Does anyone know how to get them to load and if its easy to implement?

This is from the product description on the shopping page:This product is not a PDF or accessible outside of Fantasy Grounds. It has been lovingly converted for use within Fantasy Grounds and features the following additions:

A new reference manual organized for ease of reference and presentation. Share a single page if you like.
A new custom theme extension for the PFRPG ruleset that showcases the Pathfinder goblins and other great visuals
A half-dozen or more new desktop decals you can cylce through for your campaign

Thanks for any help
Marcus

Trenloe
February 25th, 2018, 22:30
Go into the Campaign settings and cycle through the decals there.

Blahness98
February 26th, 2018, 00:18
They are not the buttons on the side. It is the decal in the center of the desktop that will change. Like Trenloe said, you can cycle through them in the campaign settings. If you want to change out the buttons on the side, you will need to use the an extension to change everything out. I believe there are a few extensions that are included with FG otherwise there are a few different one hiding somewhere on this forum.

Talyn
February 26th, 2018, 01:14
Press the Options button, then look under Game (GM) for Desktop: Decal image and click the button to cycle the decals.

dedonta
February 26th, 2018, 12:37
Thank you so much everyone...Still trying to find all the bells and whistles in this program.

Marcus