PDA

View Full Version : Ruins Of Azlant Game Starting Soon

madman
February 25th, 2018, 17:16
Ruins Of Azlant Game Starting Soon

I am judging interest for a Ruins Of Azlant game.

Game Info and Character creation rules

FG License: GM has Ultimate License
Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: Mountain Time USA
Day of week and time: This is the hard part. I have a different schedule almost every week.
I work mornings 7-3:30 one week then I work from 1:30-10 PM the Next.

Game status: Starting soon (TM)
Planned Frequency: Biweekly or weekly if we can make it work
Term: Long term
Text or Voice: Text & Voice - Team Speak & Syrinscape. (once i get it to work)

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50

Number of Players needed: Four to six

Character starting level & equipment: First level, standard starting gold, 20 point buy, I am considering a gestalt game(but have not decided).

Character restrictions: All official (Paizo - Pathfinder) Will be considered, But no Summoners.
Please download and read the players guide HERE! (https://paizo.com/products/btpy9uir?Pathfinder-Adventure-Path-Ruins-of-Azlant-Players-Guide)

Rules: https://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/

This will be an adult game. If you are not comfortable with bad jokes and normal gamer (blah blah) this may not be the game for you.
I will be talking with each person that wants to play, and judge if they are a good fit with my game style.
(May sound harsh but I do not want ten people to start the game just to have them quit a week later. Constantly rewriting the story)

Madman..

Draknafiend
February 27th, 2018, 11:17
Very interested. would play a Drow Rogue or a Elf Magues with a dip into rogue.

umanami
February 27th, 2018, 16:43
I am a no drama player and have played dnd since the beginning and PF for the last 2 years. I live in PST and interested if 7pm ish onward depending on the day. I have a friend as well that have known and played games with a long time available if a Monday (possibly a Tuesday) if do this every other week.

madman
February 27th, 2018, 17:04
Here is the other post I made about the game, more info coming.

Post Here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?42619-Ruins-Of-Azlant-Game-Starting-Soon)

Madman..

sfcspencer
February 27th, 2018, 17:43
Sound interesting. Keep me in the loop for the game, what kind of characters do you need or want. The time problems don't bother me for my schedule is mostly clear only work when i am needed. I have played for so many years its all a blur. I love the roleplaying aspect of the game and play my characters accordingly, I could argue with a tavern owner over the cost of an ale for 4 hours and consider that a successful game night.

Lord Kavos
March 3rd, 2018, 01:31
I am interested also...Australian so your game would likely fall in the middle of the day for me, but I'm a full time musician so that works out good for me. Finding I have a lot of free time during the day now so keen to add in some gaming...

have been playing / DMing D&D/Pathfinder for years, happy to work out a PC that fits with the party. The thing I love about Pathfinder is you can generally find an archetype that fits a roleplaying angle, so rather than just rping the quirks you can actually find mechanics to support it too!

Shuuko
March 3rd, 2018, 14:42
Two here, mages preferred for both for us. Experience playing Pathfinder. CST and PST time zones.

madman
March 3rd, 2018, 17:57
I started a group for the game if anyone wants to post a character concept.

We Play Pathfinder (Ruins Of Azlant) (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/group.php?groupid=140)

Madman..

Lord Kavos
March 4th, 2018, 14:37
For some reason I can't post to the discussion groups...

Seeing someone is looking to play a goblin gunslinger, I was looking at playing a hobgoblin Flowing Monk, starting with the Unfit racial alternate trait (proficiency with Glaive), combat reflexes, improved trip. A dip into cleric at some point along the way for crusaders flurry (Shelyn).

Basic backstory sees him failing his 1st task as a young soldier child, the shame on his family (Hobgoblin army general father) led to a voluntary banishment, eventually taken in by a monastery of Shelyn, where he learned of not only the martial arts, but of love & beauty - softenening his aggressive racial tendencies. Now ready to see the world and the beauty it contains...

madman
March 8th, 2018, 20:25
Game is Full for now.

Thanks for the Interest.

Madman..