PDA

View Full Version : LFP Starfinder Dead Suns Saturdays 20.00-23.30

aellongm
February 25th, 2018, 16:56
Edit: Yeah the title is supposed to read Saturday 20.00-23.30 CET (UTC+1/2) Seemingly unable to edit it.

Hi,

I'm looking to run the Dead suns AP for Starfinder once every two weeks. We'll be using a discord server for voice communication.
I would like characters to be first level and will restrict to basic races and classes, not including legacy material

Character bios need to be placed here, I will make a decision based on backgrounds and concepts

Bro.T
February 25th, 2018, 19:57
I am interested! I only found out about SF a couple of weeks ago so I don't know much about it yet. I am thinking I would like to play a Vesk or maybe Android Bounty Hunter/Soldier in the employ of one of the Hellknight orders or maybe the Stewards.

Back story would be something along the lines of - joined the military, had a problem with his CO, ended violently, got booted but because of a demonstrated knack for dispensing violence, recruited as a "freelance" asset. Due to his "day job"and the possibility of reprisal, he needs to stay mobile, which is not a problem as he tracks down criminals, enemy targets, etc. across the verse. As a member of a starship crew (freighter?), he is able to maintain a level of anonymity and remain mobile, as well as, having some back up, should it be necessary.

I am scheduled for a SF character creation class with FTC on Tuesday evening so I should be able to have a this character build in FG. My only concern is time zone. The header says 8 pm till 11:30 pm but your location says Scotland. If it's 8 pm your time then I think it would be like 1 pm my time but not sure.

Artaron
February 28th, 2018, 15:43
Hi there ! I have also recently started looking into Starfinder.
I'd be interested. Will think about character concept and post here.

Bro.T, were you thinking about a ranged soldier or melee? Vesk do seem like the badass race for soldier/mercenary types.

Bro.T
February 28th, 2018, 23:44
Hi there ! I have also recently started looking into Starfinder.
I'd be interested. Will think about character concept and post here.

Bro.T, were you thinking about a ranged soldier or melee? Vesk do seem like the badass race for soldier/mercenary types.

I was thinking ranged. I responded to your PM.

jakemtl
March 12th, 2018, 02:13
I am interested and have a second level society play Operative, but I will develop a first level character and send it over to you. It will likely be something clean and uncomplicated. I am looking to develop the character through the RP sessions played and let the circumstances of the adventure and interactions with other PC's and NPC's influence character development. Thanks for opening your game to the general FG public!

Artaron
March 12th, 2018, 02:22
It would be awesome if this AP could be made SFS legal, but either way it'll be great !

jakemtl
March 12th, 2018, 02:27
The AP is SFS legal for play. Just register the schedule with Paizo SFS pages.

Taidan
March 13th, 2018, 13:37
Hi there. I'm definitely interested in playing through a Starfinder campaign, and Saturday once every two weeks sounds perfect for me.

I've only had a short browse through the material so far, but am toying with the idea of a tech-obsessed Android Mechanic (and his faithful guard-drone) who has recently been released (much to his dismay) from a contract as a engine-monkey aboard a cargo ship. While his immediate concerns are a to find both a pay-packet and a way back into space, what he really wants is to find a way to one day acquire his own ship, and pick his own destinations...

ReverendJ
March 19th, 2018, 18:14
I'd be interested in a player slot. Time is fine for me (I'm in UK time). I have standard licence for FG - no SF content on FG but I do have a physical copy of the Core Rulebook.

I've rolled up a Level 1 Kasatha Envoy - the basic character summary is: he's a con-man on the run from the Kasatha authorities. He was born on the worldship Idari & soon realised he was able to take advantage of his people's traditionalism by basically pretending to be someone he wasn't. After living the good life swindling people his luck finally ran out and the authorities caught onto him, he fled and is now looking to make his way in the Pact Worlds.