PDA

View Full Version : Ruins Of Azlant Game Starting Soon

madman
February 25th, 2018, 14:11
I am judging interest for a Ruins Of Azlant game.

Game Info and Character creation rules

FG License: GM has Ultimate License
Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: Mountain Time USA
Day of week and time: This is the hard part. I have a different schedule almost every week.
Game status: Starting soon (TM)
Planned Frequency: Biweekly or weekly if we can make it work
Term: Long term
Text or Voice: Text & Voice - Team Speak & Syrinscape. (once i get it to work)

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players needed: Four to six

Character starting level & equipment: First level, standard starting gold, 20 point buy, I am considering a gestalt game(but have not decided).

Character restrictions: All official (Paizo - Pathfinder) Will be considered, But no Summoners.
Please download and read the players guide HERE! (https://paizo.com/products/btpy9uir?Pathfinder-Adventure-Path-Ruins-of-Azlant-Players-Guide)

Rules: https://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/

This will be an adult game. If you are not comfortable with bad jokes and normal gamer (blah blah) this may not be the game for you.
I will be talking with each person that wants to play, and judge if they are a good fit with my game style.
(May sound harsh but I do not want ten people to start the game just to have them quit a week later. Constantly rewriting the story)

Madman..

Eru the One
February 26th, 2018, 19:18
I'd be interested assuming we can work out the day/time schedule.

madman
February 26th, 2018, 19:43
What days/time can you play?

Madman..

Eru the One
February 26th, 2018, 19:56
Sunday/Monday nights I play/DM games, so Tuesday-Saturday evenings are free.

madman
February 26th, 2018, 22:44
I do not get weekends off too often so it will be most likely one of the days you could play.

Erin Righ
February 27th, 2018, 04:47
I could be available thursdays, if you are interested in that

Laucian
February 27th, 2018, 06:16
Count me interested, I should be available Mon-Fri.

madman
February 27th, 2018, 17:16
So here is what I am thinking. I seem to get every other week Thursday off.

Thursdays would more than likely work for me most weeks (if we do biweekly) but until my boss returns to town from his trip I can not set it in stone.

@Eru the One, @Laucian
What is your Pathinder/Fantasy Grounds Experience.

Madman..

umanami
February 27th, 2018, 19:21
I posted in the other place. I am in PST so from 7pm PST best (maybe too late?). Depending on the day (Monday or Tuesday) I have a friend interested. Fridays are bad. See how this develops.

Eru the One
February 27th, 2018, 20:15
I've played/GMd Pathfinder face to face, just not on FG. I've been playing/GMing Savage Worlds, 4e/5e D&D, and CoC on FG since 2009, so I should be able to pick up PF quickly.

Laucian
February 27th, 2018, 22:13
@Eru the One, @Laucian
What is your Pathinder/Fantasy Grounds Experience.

I've been playing pathfinder since it was called 3.5, and I've been using Fantasy Grounds for a few years now, including running a game.

madman
February 27th, 2018, 23:26
Great!, Ill keep you updated. I should have more info in the next few days.

Madman..

guppyfish
February 28th, 2018, 15:16
Hello! I have a fairly open schedule Monday-Friday (CST / UTC -6) and would be interested in joining.

I've been DMing Pathfinder for a few years, and I'd really like the chance to be a player again. I've only DMed with Fantasy Grounds so I'm intimately familiar with the interface.

Llisandur
March 2nd, 2018, 01:40
Are you still looking for players? I'd like to be a player in a game rather than a GM and this one sounds interesting.

madman
March 2nd, 2018, 05:13
@ llisandur nothing is set in stone yet.
I'm thinking Thursday will be the day but I will
Know more in a few days.

Madman..

guppyfish
March 3rd, 2018, 15:39
Since I'm new to finding games on the forums, I feel I should ask: Are there any common do/do nots? (Aside from the obvious "Do not be a jerk.") Is it common to show interest in a game and then message the DM your preferred type of play and a character outline? That practice seems like it would flood some poor person's message box, but if it's expected, I'd be a fool not to do so.

Draknafiend
March 3rd, 2018, 16:12
Monday or Wednesday anytime between 3 central standard time till 10ish

madman
March 3rd, 2018, 17:54
I started a group for game discussion

We Play Pathfinder (Ruins Of Azlant) (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/group.php?groupid=140)

If you want post a character concept be my guest.

Madman..

Erin Righ
March 3rd, 2018, 23:26
Hey madman, stop making maps and approve my membership durn you

Erin Righ
March 4th, 2018, 10:29
Hey Guppyfish, it is probably not a good idea to PM your character ideas without an invite, but most GMs are pretty attentive to the threads they start

madman
March 8th, 2018, 20:24
Game is Full for now.

Thanks for the Interest.

Madman..