PDA

View Full Version : Font text and color alteration

Ezio
February 20th, 2018, 00:19
In one of my sessions we have a player w/ a visual impairment. They need a very dark background, well, as you can imagine the default color scheme doesn't work w/ a very dark background.

So I've put together this extension which increases the font size to 11 and alters the font color to blues. This was designed to work w/ a lighting of 191970.

There is two things which I'm still trying to work out though.
1. When you look a an image, the title at the top is black. I'm looking to what what dictates what the color of that font is so it matches the rest.
2. On the Character Sheet and Combat tracker, there is the line underneath every text field. This line color is the inverse of the font name "sheettext" and I don't know why. I don't if it is flipped in a function or if I'll even be able change it, but I'd like to.

If anyone has any ideas on these two points I'm all ears.

Thanks!

LordEntrails
February 20th, 2018, 00:25
I've got no idea to your questions, but I do know that the answers are going to be ruleset dependent. So, which ruleset is this for?

Zacchaeus
February 20th, 2018, 00:37
I've got no idea to your questions, but I do know that the answers are going to be ruleset dependent. So, which ruleset is this for?
It says 5e in the title of the extension :)

LordEntrails
February 20th, 2018, 00:41
It says 5e in the title of the extension :)
Doh! missed it :) I still don't know the answer though :)

Ezio
February 20th, 2018, 00:43
Ah yes, 5E is the ruleset.

I've got the first part resolved now.

I've attached an image for the second issue. Those Orange lines are the inverse of the text. My objective is to get them to be the same color as the text.

damned
February 20th, 2018, 01:00
They will probably be in the stringu template or that template will contain another (and maybe another in that...)...

Ezio
February 20th, 2018, 01:01
okay, I'll dig into that file and see what I can find. Thanks!

Zionmatrix
March 12th, 2020, 20:08
I know this is an old thread, but it doesn't change the background in the windows color any more.
can anyone help with this?

Ezio
March 12th, 2020, 23:57
I know this is an old thread, but it doesn't change the background in the windows color any more.
can anyone help with this?

Are you using any other extensions with this?

Also, as the DM, you can go to the lighting setting to auto enable this, should be the last item on the list.

Zionmatrix
March 13th, 2020, 01:03
I was but, also tried without an other exts, still white'ish background

Forgot to change the lighting, but still no "Auto"

Thanks for the fast reply. for now I got something else working.