PDA

View Full Version : LFP, Homebrew 5E, Saturdays, long term, World similar to Realms/Greyhawk

DMLars
February 19th, 2018, 16:30
FG License: Ultimate License (players only need demo)
Game System: D&D 5E
Timezone: MST (UTC -7)
Day of week and time: Saturdays, 6-10 PM
New game, planned start date: March 10th
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 Hour session, every other week
Term: Long term
Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Up to 6 max. Have 2 committed.
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level with PHB standard starting equipment
Character restrictions: All WOTC published races and classes, UA Ranger (Beast Master), Mystic, and Artificer. Most UA races. If UA races/classes are showing to be OP then may require slight restriction. PHB Variant Encumbrance. Also Variant Crit (max damage on the first dice). Flying races allowed but cannot fly if encumbered.

Homebrew 5E typical D&D Style World Heroic Fantasy Campaign. No evil players. The campaign will be somewhat of a living campaign where actions of pc's in another game (ran by another DM) will have an affect on pc's in this campaign and vice versa.

All players welcome, veterans and newbies. Rules will be consistent 5E. No unexpected rules to nerf your character, other than the variants listed above. If interested message me.

Good Apollo
February 19th, 2018, 23:54
I'm interested in playing. New the the program but quick learner. Not sure what the "UA" in your post is, so that is my only question to it. My best guess is Unauthorized.

damned
February 20th, 2018, 01:07
Unearthed Arcana :)

benh09
February 20th, 2018, 01:31
Hey there i would love to play in your campaign and this is the perfect time frame for me as well. I have played in 3 campaigns but none have ended up actually being long term. I can make up a character backstory for you if you would like. What 2 classes and races do you currently have? I am familiar with fg and love role playing. Please lemme know if you need any other info.

Kalsto
February 20th, 2018, 16:04
Sent you a pm

DMLars
February 20th, 2018, 16:57
Sent you a pm

Responded Thanks

xcaliber501
February 21st, 2018, 02:11
Hello, I would be interested in joining your group. Sent PM