PDA

View Full Version : Starfinder Fantasy Grounds Wiki

Samarex
February 19th, 2018, 10:40
I have started filling out the Character sheet Wiki Page in the hopes that some things on operation of the Character sheet will be less confusing.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/SFRPG_Character_Sheet

I will continue to update this as I go.

Octavious
February 20th, 2018, 05:39
Looks great Samarex, thank you for all your hard work on Starfinder/FG !

ragnaroc1011
February 27th, 2018, 19:39
Much appreciated Samarex! You guys keep up the great work!

merkvah
March 15th, 2018, 16:36
Will there be a section added for Starfinder specific effects coding?

I'm not even sure if there are Starfinder specific effects, but I'm working on doing the effects coding for a bunch of stuff right now. =)

Blahness98
March 15th, 2018, 17:42
Will there be a section added for Starfinder specific effects coding?

I'm not even sure if there are Starfinder specific effects, but I'm working on doing the effects coding for a bunch of stuff right now. =)

We are going to have to wait for them to be posted. I can tell you right now, most of the effects from Pathfinder will work (exceptions being player DR, DMGTYPE, REGEN, FHEAL). I have yet to attempt the new BAB tag that was introduced to the other rule sets, so that may be working now at the moment. See my effects thread for most of the effects for classes and general options.

Blacklamb
March 15th, 2018, 18:37
We are going to have to wait for them to be posted. I can tell you right now, most of the effects from Pathfinder will work (exceptions being player DR, DMGTYPE, REGEN, FHEAL). I have yet to attempt the new BAB tag that was introduced to the other rule sets, so that may be working now at the moment. See my effects thread for most of the effects for classes and general options.

DR works for me. Remember it only works for kinetic damage types and not energy. For them you need resist. I have a combat drone in my game with DR:1 and the first point of kinetic damage gets blocked.

Effect ['DR:1'] -> [to Ouchie]
Absalom Station Gang Member (Downside King): [DAMAGE (M)] Club [TYPE: bludgeoning (1d6+2=4)] [1d6+2 = 4]
Damage [3] -> [to Ouchie] [PARTIALLY RESISTED]
Absalom Station Gang Member (Downside King): [DAMAGE (R)] Azimuth laser pistol [TYPE: fire (1d4+1=4)] [1d4+1 = 4]
Damage [4] -> [to Ouchie]
Clara-247: [DAMAGE (R)] Tactical shirren-eye rifle [TYPE: piercing (1d10+2=6)] [1d10+2 = 6]
Effect ['Dying'] -> [to Ouchie]
Effect ['Unconscious'] -> [to Ouchie]
Damage [5] -> [to Ouchie] [PARTIALLY RESISTED] [STATUS: Unconscious and Dying]

Moon Wizard
March 15th, 2018, 20:59
AFAIK, they should be exactly the same as PFRPG for now. I’m not doing the development, but they started from PFRPG ruleset when developing.

Regards,
JPG

Blahness98
March 15th, 2018, 23:12
DR works for me. Remember it only works for kinetic damage types and not energy. For them you need resist. I have a combat drone in my game with DR:1 and the first point of kinetic damage gets blocked.

Effect ['DR:1'] -> [to Ouchie]
Absalom Station Gang Member (Downside King): [DAMAGE (M)] Club [TYPE: bludgeoning (1d6+2=4)] [1d6+2 = 4]
Damage [3] -> [to Ouchie] [PARTIALLY RESISTED]
Absalom Station Gang Member (Downside King): [DAMAGE (R)] Azimuth laser pistol [TYPE: fire (1d4+1=4)] [1d4+1 = 4]
Damage [4] -> [to Ouchie]
Clara-247: [DAMAGE (R)] Tactical shirren-eye rifle [TYPE: piercing (1d10+2=6)] [1d10+2 = 6]
Effect ['Dying'] -> [to Ouchie]
Effect ['Unconscious'] -> [to Ouchie]
Damage [5] -> [to Ouchie] [PARTIALLY RESISTED] [STATUS: Unconscious and Dying]

You know, it helps if I don't use Draeliks as test enemies. I retract my DR issue.

Blahness98
March 21st, 2018, 16:55
Samarex, see this post (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?42573-Effects-Lists&p=381830&viewfull=1#post381830)and the one following it for the effects portion of the wiki.