View Full Version : Starfinder LFP - Dead Suns Adventure Path

Trennik
February 18th, 2018, 18:56
Number of players needed: 3

Session Day and Time: Wednesdays, 5pm MST

GMT Offset:-7

Duration: 4-5 hours

VTT Used: Fantasy Grounds

Fantasy Grounds license: Ultimate (players need demo or better)

Chat type: Teamspeak, optionally Discord w/out SoundFX

This is a long term, campaign mode game. I expect players to be familiar with Fantasy Grounds and not miss sessions. I will send out and report Starfinder Society chronicle sheets where appropriate. Player Characters should be Starfinder Society legal. I intend to run the entire AP through with the same group. Planning a session 0 for Feb. 21.

Vardeman
February 18th, 2018, 20:35
Interested!

TriOpticon
February 19th, 2018, 01:41
Just a note if this is Starfinder Society it may be a good idea to post your calendar link and info on this thread:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?40717-***-Starfinder-Game-Announcement-thread-***-Subscribe-to-get-email-updates-GM-posts

I have to pass on this as it would be a bit early for me.

sciencephile
February 19th, 2018, 06:21
I'm interested.

Thanks.
Danny

DDySean
February 22nd, 2018, 02:03
So i am new to Fantasy Grounds and am planning on running the Dead Suns campaign on here sometime in the near future. I would love to have a chance to play through it first, especially on here. Am I to late? It looks like I may have missed a slot 0 today but if you all are still on I could hop on right now. Anyway, let me know.

Thank you,
Sean Montgomery

ragnaroc1011
February 22nd, 2018, 21:08
Interested here!

TommiecKNG
February 24th, 2018, 14:53
New Player to Starfinder but looking To join in. Hopefully there are still spots open :)