PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Grounds Drawing Tool

yeknom
February 18th, 2018, 14:28
Does anyone know of a way to improve the drawing tool to where it doesn't create jagged lines when drawn diagonally?

Zacchaeus
February 18th, 2018, 15:34
Nope, the drawing tool is somewhat primitive and it isn't accessible via an extension I believe.

yeknom
February 18th, 2018, 16:01
Nope, the drawing tool is somewhat primitive and it isn't accessible via an extension I believe.

I was able to get smooth lines using my surface pro pen while loaded into Fantasy Grounds, sadly I don't run games using my surface pro. I am assuming a touch screen with a pen would allow for better control of what was drawn just like on my surface pro.

Trenloe
February 18th, 2018, 16:25
I was able to get smooth lines using my surface pro pen while loaded into Fantasy Grounds, sadly I don't run games using my surface pro. I am assuming a touch screen with a pen would allow for better control of what was drawn just like on my surface pro.
In that case you may be able to change your mouse properties to have slower/smoother pointer speed. Play with some of the operating system Mouse settings and see if that helps.

yeknom
February 18th, 2018, 17:22
In that case you may be able to change your mouse properties to have slower/smoother pointer speed. Play with some of the operating system Mouse settings and see if that helps.

Thanks, I'll give it a go.