PDA

View Full Version : Already Own the Books

Calibur56
February 17th, 2018, 15:23
Hello,

I'm new to this. I already own the Starfinder Rullebook/Alien Archive physical books and have been using Roll20. I stumbled upon this website and was hoping to use it. Do I really need to purchase the whole thing all over again just through fantasy grounds to play? Or is there a cheaper option. I don't want to shell out $100 again. Thank you!

Topdecker
February 17th, 2018, 15:27
Out on the store page you can elect to link your FG account to your Paizo account. When you do this, you earn a discount - I am not sure how much of one, but probably at least $10 per product.

Topdecker
February 17th, 2018, 15:31
https://i.imgur.com/3kmyGu7.png

A bit more visually friendly...

Trenloe
February 17th, 2018, 16:01
You get a discount if you own the PDFs of the product - not the physical book. This is a price set by Paizo. If you don't already own the PDF you get that as part of the product purchase.

@Calibur56 - the minimum you will need to play Starfinder in Fantasy Grounds is the "ruleset and core rules" - which is the FG ruleset structure to play and the whole core rulebook data. You don't *need* the Alien Archive - you can always enter the creature data manually if you wish.

vegaserik
March 10th, 2018, 23:16
Question, forgive me if this was covered elsewhere, but if you get the subscription for the adventures with the free pdf is there then a discount to the adventure here in FG?

Bidmaron
March 10th, 2018, 23:32
Yes. When you place the FG product into your cart you will see the discount below your list of items. However you must first synchronize your Paizo account. And I believe you have to reaychronize if you buy something different at Paizo.