PDA

View Full Version : C&C One Shot (Introduction to C&C)

Frankison
February 16th, 2018, 20:39
I forgot about this section of the forums, sorry moderators not trying to spam.

Castles and Crusades intro this Monday @ 5pm PST, all players welcome.

Calendar Link:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2980

Accepting 4-6 Players Currently have 2 please sign up at the calendar page.

Characters will be level 3, game will last 4-5 hours.

Communication Via Discord, Server link will be sent to accepted players.

Ctmega
February 17th, 2018, 15:39
Is this game full? I can't seem to find it using the calendar.

Thanks!

Frankison
February 17th, 2018, 16:13
Sadly yes the game filled up last night, thank you for your interest. I will try to do these more often so that more people can get a game in.

Trueshaft
February 19th, 2018, 14:59
Ah, that's why I couldn't find it. Well, good luck. I'm a C and C fan. I should have jumped on it sooner. Nice to know there are enough Crusades players to get a game going though!

Talyn
February 19th, 2018, 17:13
To be fair, I couldn't find it on the calendar either even when it was active unless I used the actual link provided above.

Now to make a character... I hate that part of the process... :)

TriOpticon
February 20th, 2018, 05:54
Just wanted to say that this was a fun game. Well done to Frankison!

Frankison
February 20th, 2018, 14:23
Thanks TriOpticon for the comment, first time running a session of any system is always a little stressful, especially with a group I haven't gamed with before.

All of you were great and I had a lot of fun running for all of you. C&C is extremely easy on GM's, I found myself actually being able to relax because I didn't have to think about the 8 million modifiers from feats, abilities, etc... that game systems these days have adopted.

This was my first time running a one shot as well. An interesting experience, usually I like to open with each players back story and set the setting, I found myself a little rushed at the start since I knew we needed to get rolling quick, but you were all very accommodating and I thank you for that.

I have enough stuff worked out to run more of these. I'll try to do another one sooner than later.