PDA

View Full Version : LFP - Fightingcrow's Oneshot (5e), Friday, Feb 16th, 8-midnight EST

Ekumaex
February 15th, 2018, 16:56
Hi, fightingcrow will be running a 5e oneshot tomorrow night, the 16th of February. I don't know many details on what he'll run, but he's one of the best DMs I've ever played with. If you're interested, don't hesitate to PM me or contact him with his Discord name below. He's in Japan's timezone, so expect responses then. Game will be 8-midnight US Central Time.

The opening scene:
It is midday, and the story opens with our party making their way down a dusty trail leading through a thick forest in an effort to cut a little time off their travels to the next town, and perhaps avoid the brigands and highwaymen known to frequent the main roads in the Northeastern region of the Sword Coast. Up ahead, they spot a large round boulder lying in the middle of the road. Something protruding out from underneath the boulder catches the sun’s gleam. As the party moves cautiously closer, they are able to determine that the shiny object is a very ornately decorated and recently polished silver gauntlet. Shielded by the armored glove is the lifeless hand of an unfortunate adventurer, who apparently met his end when the massive stone was brought down upon him with tremendous force…or perhaps some fairly adept magic…

Character Creation:
4th-level
Point buy or standard array
Good Alignments only
May use PHB, DMG, EEPC, SCAG, VOLO, TOA, TORTLE, XAN, UA
VOLO races limited to Firbolg, Tabaxi and Triton (no Drow)
Standard equipment for class plus...
Choice of 1 uncommon potion
Choice of 1 uncommon wondrous item (DMG)

Player Requirements:
Voice: Discord (download at www.discordapp.com)
Must use PTT during game sessions (no VOX)
Primary language: English
Pleasant, agreeable and team-focused attitude
No power gamers please

PM ME OR HIT THE DM UP ON DISCORD AT fightingcrow60#1866 FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO JOIN

If you need access to the game table to build your character sheet, send me a PM on Discord to set up a character creation session, otherwise attach or PM character export to me or fightingcrow (I'm his hype man, he's the DM). Character creation will also be up one hour before game.

Ekumaex
February 16th, 2018, 16:07
Have space for two more players. Can't emphasize enough how great this DM is. You'll have an amazing game.