PDA

View Full Version : D&D Unearthed Arcana

baldheadedmonk
February 13th, 2018, 01:36
How is it possible to contact support for a simple question about a free product, & after the fact, have the same product magically become priced, just so they can get pay-pal to work!!

LordEntrails
February 13th, 2018, 01:42
Welcome to the forums baldheadedmonk.

Not sure what you are getting at. I assume your not happy that if you aren't buying anything and just want the free UA module that you had to donate $1 to charity?

I'm guessing too many people were complaining about it so rather than list the product for free, SmiteWorks decided to list it for $1 and remove the hassle. Would you like me to buy it for you and gift it to you?

Bidmaron
February 13th, 2018, 01:46
Welcome to the forums though baldheaded monk!

baldheadedmonk
February 13th, 2018, 01:47
I have no problem with donation to charity at all, also I found another product that I wanted to buy. & when I was reviewing my cart, I see that the arcana had a price on it. I can understand if I had received an email that they were going to put a price on it, but I just got an email stating that pay-pal dose not do $0.00 purchases.

baldheadedmonk
February 13th, 2018, 01:49
thanks Bidmaron, this is my 1st post

Bidmaron
February 13th, 2018, 01:52
Well, sorry you are disappointed, but I'm not sure it makes sense to blame SmiteWorks for a PayPal problem. Other than Steam, I think that is the only way they have to sell material.

baldheadedmonk
February 13th, 2018, 01:57
It's not about the pay-pal. It was explained to me & I understood. the thing is that they are calming that they are implemented the $1.00 price on the arcana because there has been a lot of confusion, when they could have just put a disclaimer like they did with the Pathfinder Iconic Portrait Pack.

Bidmaron
February 13th, 2018, 02:07
Good recommendation, sir. They monitor these boards, and I'm sure they will note that and take it under advisement.

baldheadedmonk
February 13th, 2018, 02:10
I already purchased the arcana along with 2 other products, so I don't mind what they did, but at leased they could have sent an info email to all the customers to let them know.

Trenloe
February 13th, 2018, 03:14
How is it possible to contact support for a simple question about...
[email protected]