PDA

View Full Version : Player LFG DnD 5e Campaign/Module

ultimakuja129
February 12th, 2018, 04:36
FG License: Standard
Time Zone: US-Central (-6)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekdays from 5:00 Central - 10:00 Central (1am on Fridays). Saturdays all day is open.
Term: Long Term from the beginning if possible. Also wish to do all the DnD Modules that have been done at some point.
Voice: Discord

Game System Preferred: DnD 5e
Game System Experience: Novice player at DnD, I know the basics, but haven't played a character seriously 12th Level+
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Rookie, barely got the basics down.

Character Type Preferred: I'm the guy who enjoys playing everything, and I 100% don't mind filling in what's needed.
About me: I'm a DnD lover who has a Sunday game going on every week, and is looking to start up another game that I can play to help tide over the cravings. I've role played for over ten years, but just recently got into DnD. I tend to prefer games that don't have a ridiculous amount of players in them (7+), so those with large campaigns, I'll pass.

mlesnews
February 12th, 2018, 18:28
If you don't mind me suggesting so, I would highly recommend joining the Fantasy Grounds College discord server. Not only are they great people, who offer classes in all things Fantasy Grounds and RPG's in general, but serve as a hub for DM's and players alike to meet up and schedule games. You can find FGC information in the stickied section at the top of this forum. Welcome and best of luck in your adventures!

ultimakuja129
February 12th, 2018, 22:56
Oh, I've been in that server for awhile. I took all the intro classes and am thankful for the guidance they gave me, but so far there's been no advertisements for a long term campaign or module that fits my schedule there, hence why I'm posting here. Thanks for looking out for me though!

mlesnews
February 12th, 2018, 23:59
Oh, I've been in that server for awhile. I took all the intro classes and am thankful for the guidance they gave me, but so far there's been no advertisements for a long term campaign or module that fits my schedule there, hence why I'm posting here. Thanks for looking out for me though!

I'm not sure how intuitive it may be or not, but regular games are scheduled in the #game-planner-for-dms-read-only channel. Simply find a session that works for you and then PM the GM/DM for a spot. No worries, that's what we are here for!