PDA

View Full Version : Arcana Evolved - Room for more players 3/29 10PM EST

Citrean
March 29th, 2006, 18:14
Tonight (3/29) we begin our AE campaign, and there is still room for any other players that are interested in joining us. :)
The game setting will take place in the Diamond Throne. For those unfamiliar with AE, we are willing to help you get used to the differences. Observers are always welcome!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=53

Citrean
March 31st, 2006, 01:40
We will hold the next AE game on Thursday the 6th of April at 10 PM EST. Looking for one or two more players to help round out the group!

Clockpunk
May 19th, 2006, 06:00
Im interested, PM me if theres room left.

Also will there be much rp'ing or mainy dungeon crawling?

Clockpunk

Citrean
May 21st, 2006, 15:47
Check your IM Clock

Answering your question, I keep a good balance of both RP and dungeon crawl. Some sessions might take place in a location or durring wilderness travel which could require quite a bit of combat, other portions of the adventure use social and conversational skills with NPCs. And there is always the opportunity with the fellow players of course. I have been fortunate to have some very imaginative players in my games who all seem to enjoy RPing and do so without bogging down the pace of the game.

DarkSpartan45
July 7th, 2006, 19:05
Still have room for more players? I may very well be interested, but would like to just sit in and observe if welcome.

PM me if/when you get this, please.

Thanks!

Faradon
July 8th, 2006, 07:50
I'd be up to try it out if you have room as well. Am an experienced gamer of many different types of games and new to Fantasy Grounds. Looking to try out the system and meet some new people.

Let me know :)