PDA

View Full Version : Character Creation / NPC Creation

Wappaloochie
February 11th, 2018, 22:21
My group is currently beginning the shift from 3.5 to PF and I was trying to create lycanthropic NPCs as well as a few lycanthropic PCs, based upon current characters and NPCs in my campaign.

However, I have not been able to find out how to add the template to a PC or to create a unique NPC that is a lycanthrope.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to do this?

Moon Wizard
February 11th, 2018, 22:44
The concept of managing and applying templates is not part of the FG Pathfinder ruleset. Just modify the NPC and PC records as needed.

Regards,
JPG

Ken L
February 12th, 2018, 14:24
I think the green ronin importer has some template layering functionality in their importer. Worth looking at.

Bidmaron
February 12th, 2018, 15:53
Ken L, what product is it that you are speaking about? I assume it is in the store, and you are speaking about the Advanced Bestiary, right?

thebwt
February 12th, 2018, 20:45
He's talking about the plugin that comes with Green Ronin's Advanced Bestiary

Bidmaron
February 12th, 2018, 20:47
I actually own that. Guess I should check it out!

Wappaloochie
February 13th, 2018, 02:45
I'll have to check that out, as well.

I did find that buying the same ruleset to use in different products is ridiculous... and by no means productive.

Thanks, guys :)

damned
February 13th, 2018, 13:11
I'll have to check that out, as well.

I did find that buying the same ruleset to use in different products is ridiculous... and by no means productive.

Thanks, guys :)

Welcome Wappaloochie - did you enjoy your free copy of The Lord of The Rings books when you saw it at the movies? Similar concept.