PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a group for 5E game!

benh09
February 11th, 2018, 21:05
Hey there i am looking for a 5e game to play in. Hopefully one that is at least 50/50 rp to combat. I love the rp that D&D can foster and would really like the opportunity to experience that to a larger extent. I have played in 3 campaigns and have enjoyed them all, however, as they do sometimes the groups have fallen apart. A long term game that gets us to high lvls would be wonderful, but i know sometimes that can be tough to accomplish. I am available to play sat and sun. and prefer a weekly game. As i said i love to rp and really get into my character, interactions with the group and npc's i really get a kick out of. Combat i enjoy as well, but when grinding combat scenarios over and over it can get a tad stale. Please tell me there is a group out there that likes to rp as much as i do. I can play whatever class is needed and don't mind being a healer if need be. Never played a cleric before so that could be fun. Anywho, if you have any questions please ask. I have been without a game for a month and would love to dive back in!

Liquidstate
February 11th, 2018, 22:01
hi whats your timezone?

benh09
February 11th, 2018, 23:00
Eastern time

mlesnews
February 12th, 2018, 18:33
If you don't mind me suggesting so, I would highly recommend joining the Fantasy Grounds College discord server. Not only are they great people, who offer classes in all things Fantasy Grounds and RPG's in general, but serve as a hub for DM's and players alike to meet up and schedule games. You can find FGC information in the stickied section at the top of this forum. Welcome and best of luck in your adventures!