PDA

View Full Version : Starfinder: Friday's Looking for 4 players.

Truwen
February 10th, 2018, 23:59
Party Is Full! Let Absalom Station Rejoice!!!!!

FG License: Ultimate
Game System: Starfinder by Paizo

Time Zone: PST
Day of week and time: The 1st, 3rd and 4th Friday's of each month.
If new game, planned start date: 2/16/2018
Planned Duration & Frequency: 7-10:30 pm PST (we can go a little later if the group desires) Start time will incure a 15 minute late window.
Term: Long term, we will be playing through the Starfinder adventure paths.

Text or Voice: Voice and text.
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 2 in 4 needed.
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, starting equipment, start with 1,000 credits.
Character restrictions: You may play any race appropriate to the setting. Any race with racial traits is allowed. Legacy classes are prohibited.

Details of your scenario: Adventure path #1: Incident at Absalom Station. You have been called to meet an individual on the station, but something went awry. What happened? Who was involved? Will you investigate the circumstances? Let's find out!

There are some ground rules. If you are a no show without word you're out. Do not reply to this thread if you are going to be lazy and waste mine and the other players' time. My Friday's are important to me, and I am choosing to run this game for people who want to kick back and have some RP fun, so serious inquiries only.

Rules:
1. Be on time, or contact me through discord if you're going to be late. It takes 2 minutes.
2. Try not to meta game! I understand people may read ahead for whatever reasons, but please let the GM run the game and make your decisions as your character would not as you -- the Human -- would.
3. Respect each other, this goes without saying and is equally tied into being on time -- respect our time.
4. Have fun!
Last, but never least:
5. Don't cut the blue wire!!!!

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2974

vegaserik
February 11th, 2018, 03:32
I'd be interested in that. I have the corebook and pdf but not on FG. I have not played Starfinder yet, mostly play 5e and read other games wishing I could play some of those!

Truwen
February 11th, 2018, 03:44
I'd be interested in that. I have the corebook and pdf but not on FG. I have not played Starfinder yet, mostly play 5e and read other games wishing I could play some of those!

I have all the FG starfinder content, and pdfs. I would be happy to have you join! Would you mind posting the type of character you would play? I will update the original post once I have that informatino.

vegaserik
February 11th, 2018, 05:00
I am thinking of an Ysoki, Ace Pilot, Operative (Thief).

Daemini
February 12th, 2018, 02:04
Interested. I have physical core book, and pdf. Still a total noob to Starfinder. I DM and play a lot of DnD 5e on Fantasy Grounds.

Truwen
February 12th, 2018, 14:16
Interested. I have physical core book, and pdf. Still a total noob to Starfinder. I DM and play a lot of DnD 5e on Fantasy Grounds.

Sounds good. We need just 2 more players and then we can be a go for this Friday! It will be a meet and greet and char creation session.

DedmeetDM
February 12th, 2018, 20:13
I would be interested in this as well. Been wanting to play some Starfinder since it was released!

Rj_The_myth
February 12th, 2018, 20:13
I would love to play, I am thinking about making the jump to Fantasy grounds from Roll20 as DM and I have been looking to play starfinder for awhile now. So if your willing to accept a Fantasy grounds newb I would love to join. I would lean towards playing a Soldier but I am flexible.

Truwen
February 12th, 2018, 20:18
I would love to play, I am thinking about making the jump to Fantasy grounds from Roll20 as DM and I have been looking to play starfinder for awhile now. So if your willing to accept a Fantasy grounds newb I would love to join. I would lean towards playing a Soldier but I am flexible.

We would be glad to have you! Plan for this Friday at 7:30pm PST.

Daemini
February 12th, 2018, 20:43
Friday at 7:30 pst, send us discord info when you can.

Truwen
February 13th, 2018, 05:58
PM's have been sent out with Discord information. Please let me know if you have not received an invite/applied to the game calendar.