PDA

View Full Version : 1 Spot Available in Long Running Castles and Crusades Campaign

JohnD
February 10th, 2018, 22:34
I have a spot open for one player in my Thursday evening Castles and Crusades game, 7-10 pm central every 2nd week. Pre-existing PCs are available but not strictly speaking required.

Come and experience the classic Temple of Elemental Evil, JohnD style.

Join a campaign that is highly detailed and fleshed out, and has been going strong since 2013 or so.

Andraax
February 10th, 2018, 23:10
It's a fun game...

Trueshaft
February 11th, 2018, 01:32
hey John, if you still have room, I'd love to get in. Been playing some odd games here and there, particularly a Savage Worlds game on Fridays. Really itching to try C & C on Fantasy Grounds though. I have nothing but free time.

JohnD
February 11th, 2018, 04:11
Sounds good. Let me send you an invite to the campaign page shortly.

Also, please PM me an email address that I can use for between session communications (to the whole group).

Varsuuk
February 11th, 2018, 07:00
D'OH ... I didn't see this ;)

I had mentioned in another thread that if you ever got a spot in Castle Zagyg, to holler ;) I should have said any of them hehe.
But, yeah... probably couldn't do it anyhow. My son STILL doesn't go to bed without me reading to him or watching a cartoon on pad. I usually get him in bed 9:30-9:45EST (9 is what I try for but...).

So bummed. Now, on a Fri or Sat night, I can let things slide for him quite a bit... so please, I do not frequent here as much as I'd like. Pass word on to me through mail or my illustrious DM Mike if you catch him or he is in one of your games ;)

JohnD
February 12th, 2018, 05:14
No room left in the Thursday group at this point. :)

Will keep you in mind for Fri/Sat.

JohnD
February 12th, 2018, 08:09
D'OH ... I didn't see this ;)

I had mentioned in another thread that if you ever got a spot in Castle Zagyg, to holler ;) I should have said any of them hehe.
But, yeah... probably couldn't do it anyhow. My son STILL doesn't go to bed without me reading to him or watching a cartoon on pad. I usually get him in bed 9:30-9:45EST (9 is what I try for but...).

So bummed. Now, on a Fri or Sat night, I can let things slide for him quite a bit... so please, I do not frequent here as much as I'd like. Pass word on to me through mail or my illustrious DM Mike if you catch him or he is in one of your games ;)

PM and campaign invite sent.

mordrene
February 17th, 2018, 22:53
Hello, Im a new convert to fantasy grounds from roll20 and have been a cnc fan for years. i would love to play in one of your games on a saturday or weeknight.

JohnD
February 18th, 2018, 01:09
Hello, Im a new convert to fantasy grounds from roll20 and have been a cnc fan for years. i would love to play in one of your games on a saturday or weeknight.

Hang in there mordrene... I may be contacting you via PM in the near future. Or, feel free to PM me and we can chat to see where you potentially might make the best "fit".

Aside from that;

1. Welcome!

2. Congratulations on making the switch. It really is worth it. :)

SammyWest
March 30th, 2018, 03:50
Are you still open?

damned
March 30th, 2018, 05:30
Sammy West have a look at https://www.fg-con.com/events for a bunch of games - JohnDs Castles & Crusades game there is booked up but you can leave a comment asking to be waitlisted. You will also find a bunch of other game sessions. The West Marches games are great to get some gaming happening.

JohnD
March 31st, 2018, 05:10
Are you still open?

Hi there. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending upon how you look at it) all 4 of my campaigns are full right now. I've had a short layoff for the last couple of weeks, so it's always possible there might be an opening in the near future. If so, I'll reach out.

JohnD
August 3rd, 2018, 16:38
I will be starting my campaigns up again in last half of September. There are / will be openings.

Current nights with the best chance of getting added to a game are Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings from 7 to 10 or 11 PM Central.

Post here or PM if/as interested.

Point of interest; there is a large and growing demand for C&C online play that you'd never know about if you just frequented the FG boards... so this post is a way of opening up advance booking before I gather/fill remaining slots via other avenues.

Varsuuk
August 3rd, 2018, 17:02
I am looking forward to it ;)

I will be on vacation from 16th through 30th of August in case I miss updates or “check-ins”, that’s why.

NotRussellCrowe
August 4th, 2018, 21:29
Hey, JohnD, you weekly or on another schedule?

JohnD
August 5th, 2018, 05:40
Probably every 2nd week for the most part.

Lexfire
August 7th, 2018, 22:05
JohnD runs challenging and consistent Castles & Crusades campaigns on Fantasy Grounds. Well prepared and dedicated to providing his players with a solid gaming experience.

JohnD
September 12th, 2018, 17:14
Currently just one (1) open spot.

Game will be on the 2nd and 4th Fridays of every month from 7 PM to 10:15-ish PM Central time. Starting up again on 09/28.

StylinLP38
September 13th, 2018, 20:58
Hello, old school gamer here since 1978 with AD&D. But I never played C&C and would love to try! I want to learn and roleplay with those rules. I am currently in a Weds and Thurs night D&D 5e game and learning FG. I would like to run my own 1st edition AD&D or maybe C&C someday. I am PST time zone and can easily make those dates. Have high end PC with Blue Yeti microphone and Ultimate edition FG. Please consider me.

JohnD
September 15th, 2018, 04:41
Hello, old school gamer here since 1978 with AD&D. But I never played C&C and would love to try! I want to learn and roleplay with those rules. I am currently in a Weds and Thurs night D&D 5e game and learning FG. I would like to run my own 1st edition AD&D or maybe C&C someday. I am PST time zone and can easily make those dates. Have high end PC with Blue Yeti microphone and Ultimate edition FG. Please consider me.

Hi there and welcome to Fantasy Grounds. :)

Right now, everything looks full on the player side (I always cap my groups at 8 players...) but, one thing I've long ago learned from on-line gaming is that not everyone sticks when they join a new game for one reason or another. So, it's possible there might be an opening this time in October. I'll PM you if that's the case.

Also, if there are any other nights of the week you're available, I may (or may not admittedly...) have something soon.