PDA

View Full Version : Script Error when closing windows

TheRetroFox
February 10th, 2018, 20:37
Connecting as a player, when using the Call of Cthulhu 7th edition rulesets, when closing occupation windows I get the error:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_actor2.lua"]:421: setValue: Unable to create node
Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_actor2.lua"]:421: setValue: Unable to create node

And several similar errors as I close other windows involved.

damned
February 11th, 2018, 02:57
Connecting as a player, when using the Call of Cthulhu 7th edition rulesets, when closing occupation windows I get the error:

And several similar errors as I close other windows involved.

Hola TheRetroFox

Can you confirm what CoreRPG and CallOfCthulhu versions you are running?
Are these existing occupations or new ones?

TheRetroFox
February 11th, 2018, 04:34
Hola TheRetroFox

Can you confirm what CoreRPG and CallOfCthulhu versions you are running?
Are these existing occupations or new ones?

Not sure how to tell. I see CoC is Release 2 and CoreRPG as Release 3

Moon Wizard
February 11th, 2018, 04:36
Please post a screenshot of your FG chat box. You can create a screenshot of FG by pressing the PrintScreen key on your keyboard, and then find the screenshot.png file in your FG data directory. This will show the exact versions of each ruleset.

Regards,
JPG

dberkompas
February 11th, 2018, 04:40
What happened to the /version command?

Dave

TheRetroFox
February 11th, 2018, 04:41
Please post a screenshot of your FG chat box. You can create a screenshot of FG by pressing the PrintScreen key on your keyboard, and then find the screenshot.png file in your FG data directory. This will show the exact versions of each ruleset.

Regards,
JPG22202

Trenloe
February 11th, 2018, 12:46
What happened to the /version command?
That only exists in the Savage Worlds ruleset.

damned
February 11th, 2018, 13:45
There appears to have been a slight versioning issue in the SVN and the 3.3.4 build wasnt pushed out.
Possibly you will see that on Tuesday (I dont have confirmation on that but I suspect/hope) it will.

ianmward
February 11th, 2018, 23:16
The new version is now live, please update and let us know if it fixes the issues.