PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player | LF Weeknight/Weekend Game | GMT Time Zone | 5E

Benj
February 10th, 2018, 17:06
FG License: Ultimate License
Time Zone: GMT, England.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Happy to play weekdays, starting about 6pm GMT until 11pm. On Saturdays, I'm happy to start earlier or finish later. Sundays I can start earlier but would need to finish before 11pm. I've just started GMing a game Bi-Weekly every Saturday so I couldn't play on those days but I'd like to play weekly/bi-weekly if possible or monthly if necessary.
Term: I'd like to start a long term game but would be happy to run through modules as well.
Voice/Video: I have a mic and discord/twitch and I can download any other software that might be needed. I don't currently have a webcam but I'll buy one if required.

Game System: Looking to play in 5E. I'll be running a 5E game soon too so I'd like to stick to that system.
Game System Experience: I'm a little familiar with 5E. I've run a few one-shots and started a home brew campaign which I ran for a few months but that fell off before the end of the year.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I feel I've got a decent grasp of FG from running one-shots and just messing around on it.

Character: I really don't have any preference to a particular class or personality. I'm pretty happy to see what other peoples choices are and try to play something that will compliment or round the group out. As I've never played before I'm just looking forward to trying stuff out and seeing what I like.
About me: As mentioned, I don't have experience playing the game so I don't really have any preconceptions about what kind of game I'd prefer. However, I think 50/50 or 60/40 split leaning toward role play would be more enjoyable than it leaning too heavily one way or the other. I don't mind if there is OOC joking around or whether we're in character all the time but I would need humour. In the handful of games I've run, we've always had a laugh and that's something I'd like to keep any games I play in. A more serious game is fine but I don't want to play in anything that's too serious or grimdark to the point where there's no joking whatsoever.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to send me a message.

Cheers,

Ben