PDA

View Full Version : New to Fg lfg 5e +1 GMT

myklods
February 10th, 2018, 17:04
FG License: Demo (Get other if i find the platform good)

Time Zone: +1Gmt Europe More precise Denmark

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: More or less all weekday will work for me either every week or every forthnight, i do however play tabletop once a month on Wednesdays end of month so that will conflict once a month on Wednesdays.Times wil be good from 7 P.M (19) and 3-4 hour sessions. Weekends i will like to keep free to my gf and oncoming child.

Term: Long term commitment if the group and chemistry is good.

Voice: I generally use Discord, Have used mumble and skype in the past.

Game System Preferred: 5e

Game System Experience: Have played 5e in 3-4 months after a break for 2-3 years but before that i played ad&d and 2e, 3e and 4e for around 8 years, offcourse the group change like all does with ppl leaving and new coming in due to other commitments, so have tried a little of all in the world of d&d. I have also tried Star Wars and Vampire to some degree but did not catch me that much, maybe since the dm and group as general was all new to those systems.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have no experience with Fantasy Grounds but hopefully i will have some after i find a group.

Character Type Preferred: Pretty much all classes, i do have a favor for the Ranger, Wizard, Barbar, Rogue, Warlock and Paladin.

About me: I appreciate a good session where we have a mix of roleplay and combat however a session with all roleplay is also fun if the mood is there from all players.
On a personal matter i am 37 from Denmark and living with my gf and expecting our first child this summer.

Looking forward to a new experience..

Regards myklods

Ps. i edited and stole a little ideas from other ppl how to set a text like this up.