PDA

View Full Version : SF Ruleset Sound

carlmund
February 10th, 2018, 15:09
Hi, I created a new campaign in the new SF rules and have a problem with getting the Soundboard to show up. I notice now the Dulux Oz DOE is incorporated into the ruleset. This is good because those extensions no longer show to load for me. However, even though the DOE is activated, no Soundboard. Looking at the Library also I cannot find the Soundboard anywhere. Am I missing something or is this something to be fixed? Thanks in advance for your help, Andrew

dulux-oz
February 10th, 2018, 15:57
The issue is that the Star Finder Ruleset is brand new, and so I haven't been provided with a copy to test the DOE with it, so the DOEs don't "know" about it, so won't work with it.

All the DOE's have been updated to work with all of the existing "official(?)" Rulesets and FGv3.3.4, so people should download the latest versions.

As soon as I can acquire a copy of the new SF Ruleset and have had a chance to test things out (and source some new graphics - probably) I'll update the DOE's to work with the new SF Ruleset.

Make sense?

carlmund
February 10th, 2018, 17:17
Thanks for answering so promptly. I had updated to the latest versions, however their is no option to load them from the Launcher with the SF Rule Set. This is not the case for the Pathfinder rules (Starfinder is a separate Rule set), the option is there and works fine on 3.3.4. Doug probably made it so because SF comes with your extension with no need to add from Launcher...or I have a bug. Either way, atm, it doesn't work for me. Looks like I have to wait till you get a copy and sort it out or I have to look into a bug on my end. I wonder if others have my problem? Thanks heaps for this extension and your time spent on it. It is well worth the wait for me. Good to see another Sydney-ite :)

Nickademus
February 11th, 2018, 03:51
Doug probably made it so because SF comes with your extension with no need to add from Launcher...

I highly doubt this. Smiteworks wouldn't splice in such a large amount of content as those extensions offer; and if they did, it wouldn't be a silent feature. Most likely, the DOE's don't have the SF ruleset in their list so FG doesn't include them in the list of available extensions for SF campaigns. You'll have to wait until DO checks them for compatibility before he'll add SF to their ruleset lists.